Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Next week, my wife will be away visiting family for two days. I’m planning to gut her sewing room and have another tilde vault installed.

Next week, my wife will be away visiting family for two days. I’m planning to gut her sewing room and have another tilde vault installed.

What do you think might be the worst case scenario once she returns and finds out? (Note: I do not sew, therefore I do not need a sewing room.)

~

Posted - November 27, 2020

Responses

Sounds selfish to me. 
      November 27, 2020 3:32 PM MST

I know, right?  I’m glad you agree with me!  I’ve been after her for years to free up some space for all these tildes. Listen, will you come over and try talking to her?
    ~

November 27, 2020 3:34 PM MST

Wow... you still sound selfish!
      November 27, 2020 3:39 PM MST

I’m beginning to eye the trunk of her car, too. I mean, why in the heck can’t I have a mobile tilde storage unit, right? I’ll conjure up some off-the-wall repairs and tell her the mechanic needs to keep her car overnight . . . 
    ~

November 27, 2020 4:29 PM MST

Good luck with that!
      November 27, 2020 4:02 PM MST

Lol!
    ~

November 27, 2020 4:25 PM MST

They didn't install the floor vault correctly and she falls into it.  This is enough to  snap the floor joists under a load bearing wall, which brings down the entire house.  As the dust is settling, a stray tilde floats down landing on a bare electrical wire, causing a large shower of sparks.  The brilliant flash of the sparks startles a passing driver, causing him to plow into the approaching ambulance.  The collision of the two vehicles causes one of the vehicle's tires to come off, which then ricochets off a tree and hits the neighbors gas main.  The impact is such that the main ruptures, spewing natural gas into the air.  The still hot tilde then ignites the gas, turning the entire area into a smoking crater.  As you stand there looking over the smouldering devastation in disbelief, you hear your wife mumble, "how ever are we going to explain this to the insurance company".  It's at that instant that you remember that you forgot to mail the insurance payment last month (like she told you), thereby canceling your insurance.
      November 27, 2020 4:18 PM MST

Hide the scissors and any other flesh cutting utensils. 
      December 2, 2020 8:00 PM MST