Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » DID YOU SEE IT???? DID YOU SEE IT?

DID YOU SEE IT???? DID YOU SEE IT?

has anyone seen the video of OBAMA on the phone, on his private plane, standing and showing a hard-on?  (gee, can I say that  here? if not, how about" showing his erection!

HOLY CRAP it's amazing......try to find it.........well worth the search.

I always said he had a really nice butt, but the front part's not bad either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted - October 16, 2016

Responses

Have you lost your ever-lovin?

Who cares anyway.  We are not crotch obsessed.  Get some help, child. 
      October 16, 2016 1:21 PM MDT

Nah, male erections have not my interest. 
      October 16, 2016 2:21 PM MDT

I knew I could rely on you. Thank you sweetie. :-)
      October 16, 2016 4:04 PM MDT

not something I would go searching for
      October 16, 2016 3:21 PM MDT

It was on Facebook.  I hate to burst your bubble but 99% of that sheet on Facebook should be overlooked.  Not true.  If you really like it find verification that it's true.  I pay as much attention to this as I do the women claiming they were groped by Trump.  It's tabloid stuff thrown out there to keep the stupid masses occupied. 

It seems to be very easy to accomplish.  This site is still talking about a dirty word.
      October 16, 2016 4:56 PM MDT

didnt see it, i try not to watch stuff like that
      October 16, 2016 6:23 PM MDT

I saw the video but it just looks like a shadow to me.  He's in an airplane and the person taking the video is using a crappy little camera.  You get all kinds of weird shadows when you have bad lighting like that. 
      October 16, 2016 7:19 PM MDT

'a little shadow'????  a LITTLE SHADOW??  are you kidding? if that's a shadow it's surely an unusual one....don't you know a hardon when you see one?  you can also see it when he turns around......trust me, that's no shadow!!!!
      October 17, 2016 7:27 AM MDT