Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The ony way to get rid of the unwelcome trespasser is to STOP COVERING HIM. NEWS BLACKOUT. NO INTEREST. MOVE ON! Right?

The ony way to get rid of the unwelcome trespasser is to STOP COVERING HIM. NEWS BLACKOUT. NO INTEREST. MOVE ON! Right?

Posted - December 4, 2020

Responses

Yep.  They should've done that 4 years ago.  He's spent 4 years pandering to the camera.
      December 4, 2020 2:16 PM MST

I do think a news blackout would cause his demise. It would be like depriving him of air. He would expire. I asked a question about him spending the rest of his life running for president. He'd rake in bazillions of dollars from the gullibles who have already gifted him with $207 million (at last count) to fight the alleged "fraud" he keeps insisting occurred. That would be a hoot and a half. See him in his 90's doddering old man selling himself in debates? Blocking out every Republican from running for prez until he dies? Just a thought! It would insure Dem wins as the electorate grows more "diverse". Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 5, 2020 11:51 AM MST
      December 5, 2020 3:07 AM MST

A Twitter blackout would be more effective - he'd probably choke on the bile he would be unable to vent.
      December 5, 2020 3:39 AM MST

How's about this R? You gather together all of your like-minded pals and we will STORM THE BASTILLE and confiscate all cell phones TV's phones computers whatevers. Then we will wrap a chain around the white house locking all inside inside. Then we will cut all cables and wires and lines of communication  in case there is a MacGyver inside so insiders are unreachable. Then we will sit and wait for the white smoke to come up out of the chimney! I think that signifies when a new POPE is chosen but hopefully Catholics don't mind our borrowing it. It will mean ding dong the witch is dead ding dong the wicked witch is dead. Over the top a tad? I guess. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 7, 2020 5:57 AM MST