Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Duck plans TV stunt on Air Force One on Biden's Inauguration day". And what else does duck plan to do?

"Duck plans TV stunt on Air Force One on Biden's Inauguration day". And what else does duck plan to do?

"Duck  plans to outshine Biden on Inauguration day with opposing rally."

I don't believe it either. No one is that desperately insecure pathetic and needy as to really actually do that for attention. No one. I don't care how insanely crazy he is.

On the other hand.......

Posted - December 7, 2020

Responses

Sad part is American tax payers will be paying for Trump's stunt. It will cost lots of fuel money for Air Force One and the millitary jets that will fly around it. Cheers!
      December 7, 2020 9:18 AM MST

How low down will he go? He doesn't care about making a dam* fool a** of himself at all. He has zero pride in himself. It is so sad how mad he is. Angry yes but crazy mostly. How will this story end my friend? Any idea? Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Things going OK in Canada so far?
      December 7, 2020 9:36 AM MST

Well we know a little bit of how the story will end - Trump will go down in the history books as a one term presedent that was impeached and probably a bit about him being the worst presedent in American history. As far as how it is going in Canada it is going better the expected. Because of a lot of hard work Canadians will start getting the vaccine a lot earlier then expected this week Canada will be giving out the first  batch of shots so it looks like Canada went faster then Trump's Operation Warp Speed. Cheers!
      December 7, 2020 10:27 AM MST

I like that a lot Nanoose. Let's go with that! The impeached and worst president in American history is my cuppa tea. Wow to your getting the vaccine this week! CONGRATS m'dear. Bigly due to Trudeau and the leadership in your country. YEA! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      December 8, 2020 7:24 AM MST

IF that's true, it shouldn't be too surprising.  After all, just before every rally trump warms up his voice by repeating the same musical scale tone - me, me, me, me, me, me, me.

The saddest part is that some people will actually watch him and cheer him on. 

Now, if he was going to do some wing walking on AF1 .... then people might not attend the inauguration.  I mean, who'd want all that blubber falling on them?
      December 7, 2020 11:38 AM MST

Alternatively alternately he could have a stroke or a heart attack being as how he is morbidly obese and does not believe in exercise plus which he eats junk food. So who knows? I do LOVE that wing walking idea though. They actually had wingwalkers on planes as stunts didn't they in the long ago? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 8, 2020 7:26 AM MST

I hope the only coverage he gets is from FOX.  Maybe not even them since the honeymoon seems to be over there, too.
      December 7, 2020 6:00 PM MST

I'm waiting for the dumb cluck duck to order his weaponized adoring worshipper gunslinging domestic white terrorists to go after all his enemies. I don't know whom the first one he'd like to take out would be. I'll ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 8, 2020 7:28 AM MST