Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I know some republicans follow COVID 19 guidelines. But a mugger tells me some dems do not. Is that true? Any Dems out there who don't?

I know some republicans follow COVID 19 guidelines. But a mugger tells me some dems do not. Is that true? Any Dems out there who don't?

Any Dems out there who have the same degree of contempt and disdain as the dumb cluck duck republicans do? If so can you tell me why(?) that is please and thank you!

Posted - December 9, 2020

Responses

13 prominent Democrats stand accused of hypocrisy for ignoring COVID-19 restrictions they're urging their constituents to obey. Over a dozen prominent elected Democrat officials have been accused of hypocrisy after flouting official guidance and best practices for containing COVID-19 in the last two months. Mayors, governors, and members of Congress alike have come under scrutiny for traveling, attending packed indoor gatherings, and not wearing masks in public.

In California alone, Gov. Gavin Newsom, San Francisco Mayor London Breed, San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein have recently faced backlash for violating COVID-19 guidelines they've encouraged their constituents to follow. I would suggest that you do the research to find out first hand about this. If elected Democrats do this you can bet the average Democrats do the same thing. Again, I suggest you look up this information for yourself.
      December 9, 2020 11:28 AM MST

You forgot Pelosi in the CA list.....I know it is hard to keep up with them all. :)

December 9, 2020 11:59 AM MST

You're right, thank you for pointing that out. :)
      December 9, 2020 1:36 PM MST

I see you and m2c work from the exact same script. Thank you for a disappointing but unsurprising reply. I expected more from you than this. My bad..
      December 9, 2020 12:13 PM MST

Just listing facts.  

There are many more to list outside of CA.  
      December 9, 2020 12:20 PM MST

Yup, many more. :)
      December 9, 2020 1:38 PM MST

Did you expect more from me? I'm thinking no you didn't. You simply didn't like what I had to say.. As I mentioned in my answer, do the research for yourself then you will find out what the facts are. It's not that difficult. If you choose not to then you will continue to see only what you want to see instead of seeing the whole picture. If I want to know what's going on from both sides I do the research. It's not my job to do it for you. This post was edited by rusureamisure? at December 9, 2020 11:21 PM MST
      December 9, 2020 1:34 PM MST