Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly 17 States have signed on to send a petition to the SUPREMES to overturn the election results! Are you on board for that?

Allegedly 17 States have signed on to send a petition to the SUPREMES to overturn the election results! Are you on board for that?

Posted - December 10, 2020

Responses

Not to overturn the results.  To overturn the fraud. 

TX+17 is asking for either new electors based on nonfraudent results or a NEW special election in each of the 4 states. 
      December 10, 2020 7:17 AM MST

If their allegations are true - yes.

They are alleging that the other states they are suing violated state election laws.
    EG: Pennsylvania did not follow its own election laws.
    If that is true, the elections in those states is invalid.

Of course, since the Electoral College is not tied to the popular vote - the Electoral College could still vote.
    Which is why they are also suing to stop the Electoral College from voting next week.

December 10, 2020 7:20 AM MST

You are Devil's Advocate today. Okay. thank you for your reply Walt. You think the fact that all 50 states election officials CERTIFIED the votes is worth sh** because of ALLEGATIONS then? How much has the batt-sh** crackpoit loony tune dumb cluck duck ALLEGED? How much of it has been true? Why would think anyone who support him would allege truth when lies are they have to work with? Yet you give them CREDENCE? Sigh. Okay. Whatever. So "IF WE THEY ALLEGE IS TRUE" then you agree that the dumb cluck duck is the legal president and that joe Biden didn't win? I see. This post was edited by RosieG at December 10, 2020 12:49 PM MST
      December 10, 2020 12:48 PM MST

If the state treasurer or whomever violated the election laws of the state, then those votes that violated the law should not count.

The people who cast those ballots in violation of the law should have also known better.  
    Remember that "ignorance of the law is no excuse", when you violate the law.

If they can't specifically point to which ballots violated the election laws, then there should be a special election that follows the rules.

December 11, 2020 9:09 AM MST

Who alleged? The trump alleges everything all the time and none of it pans out. Do you nevertheless knowing the allegator (pun intended) is a congenital LIAR follow through to check out every allegation? We could be here for 50 years checking out allegations. Somewhere along the line CREDIBILITY should rear its ugly head and the SOURCE of the allegations should be considered. If the source lies about everything all the time why would you bother following through on another allegation?  I allege that trump stole money from me. Do you follow through on that allegation or only those told by a congenital liar? I dunno. Beats me why you think that way but then you are wired the way you are and can't help it any more than I can help being wired the way I am. Sometimes your wiring is positively wacky but it could be me who is wacky not you. Whatever. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at December 11, 2020 1:18 PM MST
      December 11, 2020 1:12 PM MST

Thankfully, the allegation of election law violation (mailing out ballots, I believe) is simple for the court to check.
    What does the law say ... and was the law followed?
      December 11, 2020 2:26 PM MST

Well the supremes smacked down rejected it so it's moot. All of those who signed on are marked though. For greater things futurely or for the junk pile of history? Time will tell. Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      December 12, 2020 2:39 AM MST

Funny thing is that even if those 62 electoral votes are somehow excluded, Biden has 244 of the remaining 476, which is a majority, so he still wins!
      December 10, 2020 7:30 AM MST

My count is  248...

But the only problem with that theory is that is now how the Constitution says to resolve if no candidate reaches 50% majority (270).

It goes to the House and it is 1 vote per state.  
      December 10, 2020 8:25 AM MST

But if 62 votes are eliminated, then the 538 becomes 476 and the 270 becomes 238. The constitution says the majority, not specifically 270. But it doesn't matter, it isn't happening. No court is going to disenfranchise millions of voters.
      December 10, 2020 8:30 AM MST

And in 2020 that majority is 270.  That is the magic number.

Millions of voters have already been disenfranchised...that is why we are in court. 
      December 10, 2020 10:20 AM MST

Take 62 from 538 and you get 476. Do the math. But relax, it's not going to happen. SCOTUS will either decline the case or take it up and slap it down.
      December 10, 2020 10:45 AM MST

Again. The magic number for the 2020 election is 270.  

We will know what SCOTUS will do soon. 
      December 11, 2020 6:39 AM MST

Texas and the 18 other states are suing Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan for unconstitutional changes to state election laws. The Democrat "officials" in those 4 states illegally used executive actions to use mail-in ballots. Only state legislators can make such changes.

This means what the Democrat officials did in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan is unconstitutional. Not only at the state level but at the Federal level as well. If this is the case then yes, I am on board for that.
      December 10, 2020 8:06 AM MST

Be honest. You guys are on board for anything to make Trump win the election, by hook or by crook and by whatever means necessary. The end will justify the means, won't it?
      December 10, 2020 8:17 AM MST

I just heard AZ joined in as well. 
      December 10, 2020 8:26 AM MST

:) :)
      December 10, 2020 8:58 AM MST