Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What I do/don/t do is all on me and none of it is on you. Same is true too for you is it not? No more diapers right?

What I do/don/t do is all on me and none of it is on you. Same is true too for you is it not? No more diapers right?

Time for big boy and big girl pant. When you become adult you leave your childish self behind. You have in fact done that long ago so you do not blame anyone for what you do/don't. You blame only you. Each of us taking responsibility for what we do/don't do and say/don't say is the ideal situation.

How close will we ever get to doing that and not blaming "the other" for what we did or not?

Posted - December 11, 2020

Responses

Agree no more diapers, there are some people that will never get out of diapers ,maybe they need to put a plastic bag over that inner child's head and stop blaming others when they lose. :)
      December 11, 2020 5:32 AM MST

Well see here's the problem We don't agree among ourselves who those babies are. So it's kinda hard to get a consensus when the caterwauling whinya** "babies in diapers" think it's "the others". Ever it shall be thus. They see what they want to see. Just as do we..thee and me Echooos. Getting everyone on the same page will never happen. Know why? Because some folks must have a scapegoat to blame for their problems. They never see it asthemselves doing it to themselves. Sigh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      December 11, 2020 6:21 AM MST

Happy Friday to you too. :)
      December 11, 2020 11:19 AM MST

Thank you Echooos! :)
      December 11, 2020 12:05 PM MST

I agree. What I do and what others do is on the individual. 

And it requires us to stand up for ourselves when the other individuals trample the laws. 

If I allow myself or others to be trambled then that is on me. 
      December 11, 2020 5:58 AM MST

On a side note, Flight attendents in China are being asked to wear diapers to avoid bathroom breaks to help with Covid.    So they will have diapers. Personally, I would quit.
      December 11, 2020 6:03 AM MST