Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukuh from your gubment! No COVID 19 relief bill and gubment might just shut down! COOL?

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukuh from your gubment! No COVID 19 relief bill and gubment might just shut down! COOL?

The millions of homeless jobless hungry folks out there can just go pound mud. Or suck an egg. Either way.

Your gubment in all its wisdom has decided not to give a dam* thing to y'all.

So get ill and die. It don't make no never mind to them. They are all fat stuffed to the gills with everything they would ever need or want. Who cares about you? Seriously. WHO CARES ABOUT YOU? Noboddy with any power to do something. If gubment shuts THEY STILL GET PAID. What do they have to lose?

WHO CARES?

Mitch DEMANDS protection for businesses against being sued by employees for getting COVID there. Who protects them? Are you joking? NO ONE that's hoo. NO ONE.

One day in purgatory perhaps all of them will reflect upon what they couldda done shouldda done wouldda done if they weren't such spinless whinya** cowards. Or not.

Posted - December 11, 2020

Responses

I really doubt that the government has ever really cared about people.  They're not down in the trenches; they're "protected" up on a  hilltop, safe and snugly.  They don't fully comprehend the magnitude of what their words (or lack of words) carries.  They may think they do, but they don't.  And most don't even care.  It's all about them and/or their party keeping face.  Can't let the "other guys" win, no siree! 

BTW - there is no purgatory.  That was just something humans made up (probably to make people feel better to to make money).
      December 11, 2020 11:02 AM MST

Apologies my friend but until I see for myself I take no one's word for anything! No disrespect to you. I have to see it and experience it for myself. God gave me this brain so I'm not to blame. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 11, 2020 12:10 PM MST

Another promise made another promise broken. When Trump was running for re election he promised that there would be relief cheaks after the elections. Cheers and happy weekend!
      December 11, 2020 11:11 AM MST

He also promised us old folks that we would get the same exact medical treatment for COVID that he did. He promises a lot and delivers nada! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      December 11, 2020 12:08 PM MST