Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Good to know ALL the judges threw out all the crap lawsuits filed by trump! The Supremes smacked the crap out of him. What's his move?

Good to know ALL the judges threw out all the crap lawsuits filed by trump! The Supremes smacked the crap out of him. What's his move?

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses

Bribe the electoral college.
    Claim the electoral college is rigged against him
    Dispute the electoral college votes (one was from a dead person, so they all must be thrown out)
    Sue each electoral voter in blue states.
    Demand that the electoral college be null and void, since he "clearly won the popular vote in all 62 states" (and Russia).
      December 12, 2020 10:45 AM MST

Yes. He insists he "WON BY A LANDSLIDE". In what universe in what time did that occur? He never gives us the details. He just sez and we are expected to accept that just like his peeps. Sheesh! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 12, 2020 11:18 AM MST
      December 12, 2020 11:01 AM MST

he thinks he's a king.  No one argues with a king.  Besides, he's been exaggerating about himself since before he waddled into office (or should I say, golf course).
      December 12, 2020 11:22 AM MST

That he keeps going back for more smackdowns and humiliation proves how delusional he is. How apart from reality he is. Nothing gets through that thick head. Everything is blocked. More to come. Stay tuned. Oh dear! Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Sunday to you! :)
      December 13, 2020 1:35 AM MST

There are 4 or so more cases headed to SCOTUS.  No standing problems with them either. 
      December 12, 2020 10:50 AM MST

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
      December 12, 2020 10:58 AM MST

We will get results even if it is just making sure the next election the laws are enforced and fraud is reduced.  People will go to jail for voter fraud.  Hopefully some go for election fraud.   

We have not had a case in SCOTUS as of yet.  But I believe we will.  
      December 12, 2020 12:41 PM MST

But Trump isn't getting re-elected in any case, so why are you so worked up about all this?
      December 12, 2020 1:16 PM MST

I value election integrity.  Without it we have nothing in this country.  EVERY American should be worked over the illegal actions that took place in election.   The fact that so many are not is truly disappointing. 
      December 12, 2020 1:27 PM MST

But there wasn't any more than in previous elections. Why the new outrage about an old issue?
      December 12, 2020 1:57 PM MST

There wasn't any more than in previous elections???

Where are the whistleblowers from those years?

Where are the videos of election observers being removed from the counting room with poll workers cheering from the other elections?

Where are the videos of secret boxes of ballots being pulled out from draped tables after the sent the other workers, observers and media home?

Where are the examples of laws being illegally changed through non-legislative means?

Where are the examples of ballots being counted for the wrong candidate?

Where are the examples of truckloads of mail in ballots being transported from 3 states away?

Where are the videos of election workers feeding the same batch of ballots through the machine 2 and 3 times?

Where is the forensic analysis of voting computers being blocked from public release?

Where is all of this from the other years?  If you know of these examples please let me know. I would be interested. 
      December 12, 2020 2:22 PM MST

My question is that if the Republican observers were kept from watching and removed from the counting rooms, how could they have seen these so-called shenanigans? Nobody can answer that, and that's how you know a lot of this stuff is self-serving crap made up by less-than-credible witnesses. And that's also why nobody dared try to introduce such flimsy "evidence" in court. You all have really been brainwashed by Trump, and it's pathetic.
      December 12, 2020 3:43 PM MST

The few that were left stopped challeging so they would not be removed. But continued to make notes and reported them. 
    Most of what I just mentioned on video....but I am supposedly the brainwashed one? 

Don't believe your lying eyes....
      December 12, 2020 5:24 PM MST

I'm not lying with my eyes or otherwise. The truth is that Biden won fair and square. All this nonsense you're going on about is noise emanating from Trump and his unwillingness to accept reality and be gracious in defeat. Anybody who believes his crap is brainwashed.
      December 12, 2020 8:27 PM MST

If you have not bothered to watch any of the videos...then no not your eyes. 
    But again just because the evidence is ignored does not mean it does not exist. 
      December 13, 2020 7:53 AM MST

And just because it may exist doesn't mean it is credible or substantial enough to stand up to legal scrutiny in courts of law and to have affected the outcome of the election.
      December 13, 2020 10:06 AM MST

His next move...... Crying like a little girl because he finally got spanked!!
      December 12, 2020 4:10 PM MST