Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Why is a judge in MI blocking the forensic analysis of the voting machines in Antrim Co. MI.? Why hide it if it does not show problems?

Why is a judge in MI blocking the forensic analysis of the voting machines in Antrim Co. MI.? Why hide it if it does not show problems?

Antrim CO was the county that counted 6,000 Trump votes for Biden. 

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses

If you, or anyone, can ask this (and, yes, the question SHOULD be asked, loudly and often) then maybe this is why that huge enraged, unstoppable mob of concerned citizens has yet to break Julian Assange out of prison where he is being detained without valid charge. This post was edited by Stemmata949 at December 12, 2020 10:14 AM MST
      December 12, 2020 9:22 AM MST

Michigan not only has some of the most corrupt politicians in America, but this corruption is also found in our judicial system. Though most of the corruption is found in Michigan's Democrat party, it's also found in our spineless, wishy-washy Republicans who talk a good fight while the gloves are left hanging on the wall. So much corruption but so few attempts at stopping it. It sickens and disgusts me to see this happening in my state.
      December 14, 2020 12:08 PM MST