Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If the power to pardon is unlimited in range and you had that power whom would NEVER pardon for ahy reason?

If the power to pardon is unlimited in range and you had that power whom would NEVER pardon for ahy reason?

Posted - December 13, 2020

Responses

I think I wouldn't ever pardon someone who had been found guilty of a crime where people were killed. If there were mitigating circumstances perhaps I would consider but honestly, it's hard to imagine that they would be sufficient. 

I might pardon those who had done something to protect others, or who were accused of things in the process of trying to make changes that would help others, but perhaps not where this also including others losing their lives 

I think such a power has to be used very, very, very carefully
      December 13, 2020 11:21 AM MST

Well pandora trump (aka lucy) is promiscuously wanton about everything he does. A slut by nature you give a slut power and well what happens? Promiscuity wanton disregard for what is right. Slutty behaviour is what drives sluts to do what they do and say what they say. Always selling themselves to anyone for any reason at any time.  If the price they demand is paid. Then you OWN them and they will do tricks on demand. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Addb.
      December 14, 2020 2:19 AM MST