Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many years has BREXIT been going on? Why is it taking so long for it to be over and done? What's the hangup?

How many years has BREXIT been going on? Why is it taking so long for it to be over and done? What's the hangup?

Posted - December 13, 2020

Responses

I've no idea how long - it seems ages. I think many of us just want them to get on with it as there's damage being done by the uncertainty. The hold up, I think, is because not everyone agrees that there should be a no-deal or if there is a deal what form that might take. 

I guess these things are complicated... and we have idiots in charge :P
      December 13, 2020 10:50 AM MST

Condolences m'dear. I wonder why so many idiots everywhere are drawn to politics? Any idea? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      December 14, 2020 2:25 AM MST

It took years to put together, so makes sense it would take years to dismantle - without allowing everything to fall to chaos, anyway.
      December 14, 2020 1:47 PM MST

LOL there are some who would say it IS chaos!  But the thing to remember too is that there had to be a transition period which allowed for negotiations.. ok so they have failed but.. 
      December 14, 2020 1:49 PM MST