Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We tried FOOL'S GOLD on for size for 4 years and found it didn't fit. Not any of it. What are the odds that we try that again? Elect a Fool?

We tried FOOL'S GOLD on for size for 4 years and found it didn't fit. Not any of it. What are the odds that we try that again? Elect a Fool?

Posted - December 15, 2020

Responses

100% guaranteed. 

Those who are elected come from the people.  If the people are a bunch of fools, then...  

December 15, 2020 11:24 AM MST

So we learn naught from our experiences? SIGH. Do you think bozo trump broke the mold for presidents and now he will be that template futurely? Did he unleash pent-up evil and it will forever be here enveloping us? A miasmic environment forevermore? Say it ain't so! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 16, 2020 3:14 AM MST

The worst part is the  fact that "we" (people/party) allowed it; nay, encouraged it.  When we allow ANY leader to get away with evil, we're only lowering the bar for all leaders - present or future.
    Look at them now (the "leaders").  Little by little they're starting to acknowledge the defeat, yet acting like what they did never happened.  They HAD the power to do/say something, but they kept silent.  Of course, many of "we the people" are foolish enough to buy into their facade.  Why, within a year they will have weaseled their way back into looking "good".  Successfully pulling the wool over the people's eyes.
      December 16, 2020 9:42 AM MST

We surely didn't take any of seriously. At least I didn't. I mean bozo trump had a lousy horrible crappy reputation on every level. Who in his/her right mind would vote for that piece of crap for anything much less trust him to run our country? NO WAY, right? Boy was I wrong. Tragically wrong. There are 74 million who voted for bozo trump AGAIN after the 4 years of he**. They didn't get enough of it. They wanted 4 years more years. If that doesn't scare you bigly you are made of stone. So we have 74 million bozo trump adoring worshippers and you can't tell them apart from the reasonable logical fair SANE people. It's like being in a field of landmines walking on eggshells trying hard not to crush them. Impossible right? They adore his crap and evil and treason and selfish cruel stupid dumb so much they voted for more of it. I conclude that they are that themselves. Do you too? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 17, 2020 5:49 AM MST

The sad part is that many of them can't see him for what he really is.  Sure, he may have done some things they thought were good (eg. economy).  Some may even agree with some of the things he "preaches" (ie. the republican agenda).  I can understand that (some democrats do the same when their "person" is in charge).  What I can't understand is how, when they can plainly see the crap he's doing, they think it's perfectly ok.  Thats not patriotism, it's blind stupidity.  Not only that, but they're fine with the things  his "people" are doing as well (barr, mcconnell, giuliani etc.), as well as the violence he's stirred up by endorsing white supremacist groups.  Not to even mention the way he handled the virus - which is the main reason he was booted out.  Had he did a little better on that , he'd been emperor for (at least) another 4 years.   THAT's scary!!
      December 17, 2020 9:54 AM MST

Is it because they are mentally defective? Or because they are evil too? I guess it doesn't matter why does it? It just is. I think all his supporters are worthless. No redeeming value there anywhere. Ship 'em all to a strange land where they can live out their treasonous fantasies without any interference from patriots. Delusionland. They live there now but it needs to be removed and put elsewhere. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      December 18, 2020 2:10 AM MST

Well in 2016 there was a 50-50 chance that America would elect a fool. In 2020 there was 40 to 45 chance that America would elect a fool for a second time. And by 2024 the chances of America electing a fool after having 4 years of a presedent that is intelligent and works hard for America there is little chance that a fool will get back in the WH. Cheers!
      December 16, 2020 10:06 AM MST

Oh m'dear you are so very OPTIMISTIC on our behalf Nanoose! When you tell me "it will all be okay" I believe you. You present it very simply and I can follow each word. So here's to you and cheers to you for showing me that in fact we will be okay! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Thursday to you and yours! :)
      December 17, 2020 5:51 AM MST