Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The ELECTION IS OVER. The massive ordered slowdown of mail delivery to subvert voting by mail is no longer needed. SO?

The ELECTION IS OVER. The massive ordered slowdown of mail delivery to subvert voting by mail is no longer needed. SO?

Why is the slow down still slowing down massively? Just because the de joy boytoy joystick can?

I await the day when the joystick boytoys and hoors get the he** out of D.C. WE are sick and tired of the tawdry the sleazy the seamy the smarmy the cruel the corrupt the treatsonous the skid row folks they have had "running" things.

First we fumigate.

Then we disinfect.

Then we fumigate again.

Then we disinfect again.

Then we pray we got all of it!

Posted - December 18, 2020

Responses

I have not had any mail slowdowns.  Most of my stuff has arrived early. This post was edited by my2cents at December 18, 2020 10:54 AM MST
      December 18, 2020 10:25 AM MST

As my2cents mentioned, my mail deliveries have also been earlier than normal. No slowdown here. :)
      December 18, 2020 10:39 AM MST

My mail still comes around 8pm.  However, me thinks it's mostly due to a very incompetent mail driver.  He doesn't deliver the mail smoothly (house to house in succession), rather he delivers hit and miss. 

Deliver to house "A", skip house "B" and "C", and deliver to house "D".  Sit there for several minutes, then turn and go back to house "B".  Race to house "E", only to turn back to deliver to house "C" ... without delivering into house "E".  Deliver to house "H" and "I", then run back (on foot) to deliver to house"G".  Go back to truck, turn around and deliver to house "F".  And so forth...  (the pattern changes each day.)
    A package really screws him up.  Sometimes he'll race back several streets to deliver a package he forgot to deliver the first time.  Other times, he won't deliver it at all, but save it for the next day.  (so glad he's not the 'Amazon driver'.)  Sometimes other drivers will stop and help him do some of his route after they're finish their routes.
      December 18, 2020 12:22 PM MST

He needs fired.
      December 18, 2020 2:13 PM MST

Agreed!!   Unfortunately, firing union members isn't easy.
      December 18, 2020 2:23 PM MST

Yep...that is a problem for many industries. The union protects the bad workers and gives the good workers a bad name. 
      December 18, 2020 2:29 PM MST

Sounds like Keystone Cops or the Three stooges. Meant for comedic relief. Slapstick. Our mail is delivered anywhere from 8:30 am to 6 PM. Some days we get none. Otherdays we get tons. I have noticed a definite drastic change in the methodology if one can backtrack from the results we're experienced.Haphazard. The joy stick refused to put things back they way they were. Destroyed machines. Forbade overtime. Just to subvert any mail in votes. It will be a joy to get rid of the boytoy joystick de joy and all his equally incompetent boboheads. I'm just sayin'....Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 19, 2020 2:46 AM MST