Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » The ultimate goal of the anti-Christ is to defeat/destroy/conquer. Was Hitler the perfect anti-Christ? Who was perfecter?

The ultimate goal of the anti-Christ is to defeat/destroy/conquer. Was Hitler the perfect anti-Christ? Who was perfecter?

Posted - October 17, 2016

Responses

Anyone who goes against Christ is anti-Christ.    

Ted Bundy, when he was murdering helpless, innocent women with gusto, was anti-Christ.   Trump who is inciting war against innocents, is another.  This is no contest of who is the biggest or greatest.   You act against peace, love and understanding, you contribute to lies, violence, deliberate hideous action, you are in the anti-Christ club.  

Trump, he is a major contributor, but he is one of many.   Is he worse than Mao, Stalin or the rest?  There is no way to measure something that insidious. 

October 17, 2016 10:10 AM MDT

Interesting article entitled: 

Who Is the Antichrist?

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2015406?q=antichrist&p=par

ANTICHRIST EXPOSED

The only Bible writer to use the word “antichrist” is the apostle John. How did he describe the antichrist? Note these words in the first letter bearing his name: “Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared, from which fact we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of our sort . . . Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.”—1 John 2:18, 19, 22.

October 17, 2016 10:13 AM MDT

Good, that is what I said. 
      October 17, 2016 10:19 AM MDT

I am totally confused WW. Perhaps you can unconfuse me. I have been told by some that there have been and will be many anti-Christs. We are currently awaiting another one. I always thought there would only be THE ONE AND ONLY. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      November 3, 2016 4:34 AM MDT

Anti Christ is anyone against Christ. 
    But generally speaking when most people say the Anti Christ they are talking about the beast of the end times. He will come in peaceful and prosperous. Claiming to be the answer to peace throughout the world. 
    He will have control over most of the world and will claim to BE God. He will institute the Mark of the Beast which you cannot have unless you swear allegiance to the beast. Without it you will not be able to buy or sell. At the end Jesus will return to reign and rule.
      October 17, 2016 10:44 AM MDT

Yes he sure was.
      October 17, 2016 11:28 AM MDT

• Obama, because he hates teh famly valyooz. 
      October 17, 2016 11:30 AM MDT

What?
      November 3, 2016 5:11 AM MDT

• hitler was a die hard, by the book , christian . pro-christ  , and  a product of christianity . 
    infact,  he  used the bible as a blueprint for rule and control through fear  .  which is exactly what it  is .

"defeat/destroy/conquer " ,  are  traits of christianity. and pro-christ movements  . 

November 6, 2016 1:14 AM MST