Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Billybarfbarr and mike pompousa** agree that it is RUSSIA doing the cyberattacks. Know what DESPICABLE DON SAID?

Billybarfbarr and mike pompousa** agree that it is RUSSIA doing the cyberattacks. Know what DESPICABLE DON SAID?

Maybe it's China. Or maybe it's that 400 lb pimply face raging hormone adolescent in the back bedroom doing it? Mebbe. DESPICABLE DON defends putrid putin. He did it before he does it now and will to it again. HE VILIFIES ATTACKS INSULTS UNDERMINES HIS OWN COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE. He kisses the a**of putrid putin every chance he gets. He is very queer don't you think? Queer as a $3 bill and twice as peculiarly insane. DESPICABLE DON the powerful ignoramus. Sigh. 30 days and counting! SIGH.

Posted - December 21, 2020

Responses

Maybe instead of pointing his stuby little fingers in ever direction except Russia he should get off his 400 pound butt and fix this very serious problem. Cheers!
      December 21, 2020 10:39 AM MST

Hahahaha! He is that 400 lb pimply faced hot to trot hormones raging adolescent in the back bedroom. Again! We both know that ain't ever gonna happen Nanoose. Sad what's happening in the U.K. Misery everywhere is escalating. New cases and deaths too. How is it going in Canada? Less awful or...sigh..more awful? Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 21, 2020 10:50 AM MST

I think it is going less awful in BC Canada  - we had a spike a few weeks ago but the spike is starting to go down. This  new mutated viris is scary but at least our Government has started taking steps to deal with it. But I bet when they tried to brief Trump about it he didn't care or bother to start taking steps to deal with it. Cheers!
      December 21, 2020 11:06 AM MST

I'm so happy to hear that Nanoose. You know you are one of my pals and so I don't want anything to happen to you! Your voice here on the mug is NECESSARY! Thank you for your reply m'dear! STAY SAFE! May I ask this question? Do you personally know anyone who got the virus? I sure hope not! :)
      December 21, 2020 11:22 AM MST

I don't know anybody that has or had the viris but I know it is out there so I am not going to let my guard down. Cheers!
      December 21, 2020 11:35 AM MST

Good. Sadly I can't say the same. Jim's best friend Alan learned one of his daughterx (the very obese one) has the virus. Her husband and children are being tested. He saw her last at Thanksgiving. So it's getting closer to home for us. Sigh. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 21, 2020 11:38 AM MST