Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » GOP pols who refused to wear masks and mocked those who did are first in line to get the vaccine. WHY waste it on them? Would you?

GOP pols who refused to wear masks and mocked those who did are first in line to get the vaccine. WHY waste it on them? Would you?

Posted - December 21, 2020

Responses

Would you waste the vaccine on the Dem pols who refused to wear masks and mocked those who did? View the following article then you tell everyone if you would waste the vaccine on them. :)

https://bergerpress.medium.com/how-are-democrats-mask-hypocrites-let-me-count-the-ways-49a74aa2eadc

Obviously, there are many other such incidents out there to be researched that show the utter hypocrisy of the left but this is a good place to start.
      December 21, 2020 10:03 PM MST

So no vaccine for Pelosi, Newsom, Lightfoot, Cuomo, etc who all were cause not following their own rules on Covid, right?   
      December 22, 2020 11:03 AM MST

Our Democrat governor here in Michigan doesn't always follow her own dictates either. The political hypocrisy here makes me cringe.
      December 22, 2020 11:20 AM MST

That is right...no vaccine for her or her boating husband either. 
      December 22, 2020 11:33 AM MST

Yup, Republican or Democrat, fair is fair. No mask no vaccine. :)
      December 23, 2020 9:30 AM MST

That is the reality of the world we live in and it SUCKS!!! Nothing will ever change until money and wealth is taken out of the equation. At the same time making the people who have both made obsolete.
      December 22, 2020 12:20 PM MST

So m'dear do you really think that's the main corrupter? WEALTH? If we could vanquish that as we did polio people would no longer be paralyzed and have to live inside of iron lungs? I dunno. Some very wealthy people have used that wealth to benefit others. I can't give you any numbers or percentages. I wish I could. I don't think having money itself is the problem. What is? I wish I knew. Some people are just good people. They value truth and try to do "the right thing" though even the best of us screw up sometimes. Then there are the folks who are just "bad" awful selfish cruel mean. They don't all have wealth. I wish there were an ABSOLUTE TRUTH that could explain why the vast disparity among homo saps exists. Why some are absolutely fine and others are absolutely evil. Does it happen at conception? Or is it always nurture not nature? I don't know. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Wednesday. Hope you and yours are doing well "under the circumstances". :)
      December 23, 2020 3:19 AM MST