Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly a criminal investigation concerning rudyg is ramping up considerably. I'm sure he pitched bozohead for a pardon. For what crime?

Allegedly a criminal investigation concerning rudyg is ramping up considerably. I'm sure he pitched bozohead for a pardon. For what crime?

Allegedly he hasn't been formally charged yet.

Will bozohead pardon him in advance of that? Will he pardon all his adult family in advance of their being charged with anything?

Tune in tomorrow. As the World Turns. All the Days of My Life.

Posted - December 22, 2020

Responses

I figure the chances of Rudy and Trump's kids getting pardons depend on what delusional thoughts are in Donald  Trump's head. If Trump convinces him self that the only reason the election results wern't overturned is because Rudy is a poor lawyer then Rudy won't be getting a pardon. Same with Trump's kids if Trump convinces himself that they are to blame for his troubles because they didn't fight hard enough for him then no pardon for them. I just thought of a new bet - I bet Trump will try to give a open pardon to his son Barron. Cheers!
      December 22, 2020 11:17 AM MST

You just gave me a lot of stuff to chew on Nanoose! Again! Where do I start? Well I think maybe perhaps Barron is the most innocent among them. I know he has the bozohead blood in his veins and his mom isn't the most excellent example of momhood. But just maybe this time he will be the exception. How he could be I don't know but I pray so. The adult children are lost causes. I'm not sure about Tiffany, the daughter bozohead had with Marla Maples. She maybe might be okay . We know bozohead turns on everyone all the time for any reason but who else does he have other than rudyg? Well he has that crackpot conspiracy theory QANON "lawyer" dame Sidney Powell. I think rudyg is less worse than she. The mess gets way messier every day and bozohead cracks into smaller and smaller fragments and pieces. But of course you could be absolutely right too! I mean how do you anticipate what a madman will do? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you and your family! :)
      December 23, 2020 2:16 AM MST