Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In America we are all living life on the edge of the bozohead madness. At any moment he will push us all over the edge. Then what?

In America we are all living life on the edge of the bozohead madness. At any moment he will push us all over the edge. Then what?

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses

The nightmare that never ends.
      December 24, 2020 5:19 PM MST

The volcano that keeps erupting. Who will stop the rain? Who can stop a powerful man who is insane? Beats me. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! SIGH.
      December 25, 2020 2:05 AM MST

He will be gone from office in less than four weeks. As Lame Donald Duck, he no longer has that power.
      December 24, 2020 5:25 PM MST

Here's the thing Stu. Let me put it to you this way. Do you not worry about what bozohead will do until he is gone? If what he has done so far is any indication there is a lot more ahead that will not be beneficial for we the people or our country. In addition to that don't you worry at all about some of his supporters who are allegedly preparing for a showdown? January 6 specifically? Then there is January 20. I doubt that will arrive without something awful going on to counteract Joe being sworn in as president. So  I worry all the time. To top it off we are told that the worse is yet to come with the virus. Where is the light? I see none. Thank you for your reply and STAY SAFE. I'm not wishing anyone a "merry" Christmas because I think that would be quite inappropriate under the circumstances. Sadly. Who in his/her right mind can be merry about anything these days? This post was edited by RosieG at December 25, 2020 6:43 AM MST
      December 25, 2020 2:08 AM MST

Look at this way. Not much of anything newsworthy usually happens between Christmas and New Year's Day. After that, there will only be 19 days until he's gone. That's not much time to do anything crazy. And whatever happens, we will know soon.
      December 25, 2020 6:48 AM MST

FROM YOUR LIPS to the universe Stu. MAY IT BE SO! Okay. I'll give you that. I'll wait and see and try hard to focus on what you said. It's the best I can do. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      December 25, 2020 7:20 AM MST

Not all of us are living on the edge. My life hasn't changed much at all in the last ten years. And the only way I'll be pushed over the edge is if I allow it to happen. I live my life a day at a time. I meet whatever may happen today, deal with it, then move on. I rarely worry about what will happen tomorrow because I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. I'll deal with it when it gets here. Keeping life simple makes living it much more enjoyable. For me anyhow. :)
      December 25, 2020 2:27 AM MST