Active Now

Pet Eater
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I believe that January 6 will be V day in the USA. VIOLENCE day to show the "head" how loyal his adoring worshippers are. Will they RIOT?

I believe that January 6 will be V day in the USA. VIOLENCE day to show the "head" how loyal his adoring worshippers are. Will they RIOT?

Start shooting killing murdering? Set things on fire? Overturn cars? Smash windows and steal what's inside?

How best can they show their undying devotion and loyalty to the "head" who is right this very minute suffering very bigly in Florida playing golfing eating bigly everything that isn't nailed down  tweeting and whining.

They want to relieve him of his misery and give him back his presidency.

Y'all are up for it right?

Posted - December 27, 2020

Responses

Well maybe by January  6th some of the groups Trump is counting  on like the Proud Boys won't be feeling very proud because  they just spent 20 hours in a food line and while in line they had plenty of time to figure out who they have to thank for it. A lot of Americans will  likey be losing  their  UI benifints in the next few days and maybe a lot of Americans will not have a job to go to because Trump will shut down the Goverment. Cheers!
      December 27, 2020 1:22 PM MST

All of the above m'dear. And more to come I'm sure. The "head" isn't done revenging and retaliating. Not by a long shot. Every day the targets increase so the "head" keeps very busy pigging out/gorging on food/golfing/ whining and insulting. Keeps him out of the bars and off the streets and occupied. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 28, 2020 3:59 AM MST