Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We the people hired the "head" and what did he do? Lied to us, stole from us and wants to murder us. Anyone know WHY he hates us so much?

We the people hired the "head" and what did he do? Lied to us, stole from us and wants to murder us. Anyone know WHY he hates us so much?

Posted - December 29, 2020

Responses

Because he's an arrogant despicable douchebag of a human being, not to mention one of the biggest sore losers I've ever seen in my life time.
      December 29, 2020 6:34 AM MST

I cannot argue with one letter of your reply m'dear let alone any words. In your wildest dreams could you have invented created imagined such a depraved degenerate dipstick and whinya** victim? Me too neither! Thank you for your reply Echooos and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      December 29, 2020 6:41 AM MST

Happy Tuesday to you too my friend. :) Stay safe and healthy.
      December 29, 2020 6:54 AM MST

Thank you m'dear. We shall try. SIGH. We shall try! :)
      December 29, 2020 6:55 AM MST

It's not that he hates us, rather he loves himself more...MUCH more.  he believes other people exist only to laud him.  he thinks he knows everything, so no matter what he says or does, it has to be "divine".  (the angels around his throne are all republicans)
      December 29, 2020 11:34 AM MST

He HATES DEMS Shuhak. He HATES anyone who doesn't kiss his a** and bellycrawl for him. He truly and really and absolutely HATES us for not adoring him like all his base and terrified toady sycophants have convinced him they do. So I guess we disagree once again my friend! It happens! No big deal! Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 29, 2020 12:35 PM MST