Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This will blow your mind. It did mine. What do the following have in common? David Icke(ICKYPOO). Schizotypy. Qanon Theory. LIZARD PEOPLE?

This will blow your mind. It did mine. What do the following have in common? David Icke(ICKYPOO). Schizotypy. Qanon Theory. LIZARD PEOPLE?

Allegedly 12 million Americans believe that lizard people run the country.
The personality types of those who are most apt to believe OUTLANDISH theories?

Suspicious
Eccentric
Untrusting
Need to feel special
Regard the world as a dangerous place
See patterns where there are none
Judge nonsensical statements as being profound (BS receptivity)
They "see" meaning and motive whee others do not

Allegedly 56% of Republicans believe the QANON theory of lizard people running things

What is the Reptilian Theory?
Reptilians are suspected reptilian humanoids who can shape shift and control the earth by taking on human form to manipulate human societies. David Icke, Conspiracy Theorist, has often said that many world leaders are or are possessed by reptilians. A poll taken in 2013 by Public Policy Polling indicated that 4% of registered voters believed in the David Icke reptilian theory.

Feds are currently probing to see if the Nashville bomber subscribed to the reptilian theory

How do you spot one? What are the common signs?

Predominance of green or hazel eyes which can also be blue...chameleon eyes always changing color
True red or reddish hair  ESP  Piercing Eyes A sense of not belonging to the human race
Low blood pressure Deep compassion for the fate of the human race Unexplained scars on their bodies
Can disrupt electrical appliances  Love of space and science   Maintain alien contacts
Keen sight or hearing

Posted - December 31, 2020

Responses

And all this time I thought the country was run by snakes.
      December 31, 2020 11:07 AM MST

Aren't snakes and lizards related? Thank you for your comment.
      December 31, 2020 11:24 AM MST