Discussion » Questions » Emotions » To all guys.. If Trump referred to you as a piece of a** and grabbed your private parts how would you react? What would you do to him? Why?

To all guys.. If Trump referred to you as a piece of a** and grabbed your private parts how would you react? What would you do to him? Why?

Posted - October 18, 2016

Responses

I am not a guy. I am a woman. I am voting for Trump. Him policies are better than Hillary's. In comparing personal behavior they are about the same. 
      October 18, 2016 4:56 AM MDT

• Comparable in personal behaviour? In what way?
      October 18, 2016 4:59 AM MDT

Bill is accused of the same stuff and there is a proven record of Hillary attacking those women who Bill attacked.  There is even an allegation of Hillary raping someone.   Again nothing proven in court everything is alleged...Bill did pay one accuser $800 mill for sexual harassment.  I am not talking about affairs, I am talking about sexual harassment, sexual abuse and rape....these are not consentual. 
    Then we have Hillary wanting open borders, Benghazi, personal email server, supporting gun control, supporting abortion even partial birth abortion etc....
      October 18, 2016 5:12 AM MDT

• An allegation from what source.
      October 18, 2016 5:29 AM MDT

Google "Hillary rape 18" and take your pick. I am not saying it is true. I am just saying it is out there as an allegation just as Trumps allegations and WJC allegations as nothing has ever been convicted in court.
      October 18, 2016 6:12 AM MDT

Should we look at all the old cases, like the rape of an ex wife?
      October 18, 2016 6:20 AM MDT

We will never agree about them being the same level. Btw, he has shown very little of his policies, not to mention plans and financing it.
      October 18, 2016 5:00 AM MDT

He has said enough that I agree with and she has said enough that I cannot vote for Clinton. 
      October 18, 2016 5:14 AM MDT

It won't take much then... I doubt you ever considered Hillary... You will have your motives, and that's fine... But I do suspect she could have said anything, still not convincing you of any other, and I do suspect did she say as much as half of what Donald did, you wouldn't accept it without further proof... It's okay, it's your democratic right... My rights are to think of it as... Hmm. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 18, 2016 5:33 AM MDT
      October 18, 2016 5:21 AM MDT

You are right. I am a Republican. I agree with the Republican platform. Hillary is a Democrat and a establishment Democrat who has helped create the Democrat platform. I don't agree with the Democrat platform so why would I vote for a pop platform I don't agree with? 
    I put more effort in my primary vote than I do most general elections. (Any Democrat who I would consider voting for would NEVER get through a Democrat primary)

October 18, 2016 5:53 AM MDT

Then just say as it is, you blindly vote for Trump even he isn't exactly following the Republican platform, or values. That you do it no matter what he is saying. It is fair, but it doesn't mean you ever really compared or made a proactive choice supporting Trump. Call it what it is! Simple as that! It is what it is!
      October 18, 2016 5:57 AM MDT

No I don't blindly follow anyone. How has Trump varied from the Republican platform? Values yes...but Clintons are just a disgusting on values.  Personally my first choice was Huckabee. But he was out very early. There are several R in the primary whom I wouldn't have supported... Christie, Jeb, Graham...
    But I am interested in how he has not following the Republican party platform.
      October 18, 2016 6:07 AM MDT

Oh. There is more than one Clinton running? 
      October 18, 2016 6:10 AM MDT

Yes in a sense because Hillary has mentioned people putting Bill in charge of revitalizing the economy...he is not gonna be the First Gentlemen (LOL)  just running the White House picking China and decorating the Christmas tree. 
      October 18, 2016 6:15 AM MDT

Then he isn't the one running for POTUS, right? Should we stick to the realities, and turn down for the emotions?
      October 18, 2016 6:17 AM MDT

How is Trump not following the Republican platform? 
      October 18, 2016 6:22 AM MDT

• Trade
    • Social Security
    • Military commitments
    • Ukraine-Russia
    • Immigration
    • Planned Parenthood / abortion
    • Transgender
    • Financial regulation
      October 18, 2016 6:44 AM MDT

• Trade
    Trump is for trade deals that support our economy not those like NAFTA etc. Yes establishment Republicans are for fine the crap we have because it is good for Wall Street
    • Social Security
    Trump believes if he can improve the economy that will bring jobs home and create many more jobs creating funding for SS
    • Military commitments
    ??? not sure where you going there that is kind of open ended
    • Ukraine-Russia
    Yes he misspoke on that issue.  But you also know that there is NO mention of Ukraine in the platform in 2012
    • Immigration
    Trump believes we should secure our border, deport criminal illegals and properly vet all immigrants.  It is not new...granted they didn't do it.
    • Planned Parenthood / abortion
    Yes Trump used to be pro-choice..he is now pro-life.  Many people have changed their position on this upon gaining more info.  (I used to be pro-choice as well) He now agrees with the platform 
    • Transgender
    ??? The word Transgender does not appear in either 2012 or 2016 platforms
    • Financial regulation
    Yes Trump wants to get rid of some regulations…how is that not Republican.

October 18, 2016 12:20 PM MDT

Copy of part of the article brought in Los Angeles Times on July 20, 2016. There will be several of the points where you could ask what his position in reality is, as he has shifted quite a lot on some topics. 

Trade
    Trump: He has said he’s in favor of free trade, but has been the most anti-globalist presidential candidate in a generation. During a speech last month in Pennsylvania, he criticized several major trade pacts, including the North American Free Trade Agreement and the Trans Pacific Partnership, as bad deals, threatening to withdraw from NAFTA and renewing opposition to TPP. He threatened China and other countries with tariffs and taxes. He praised British citizens for voting to withdraw from the European Union. The same week, he called on Americans to pay more for consumer products if it means saving jobs.

GOP: It has long considered itself the party of free trade, arguing that international commerce helps American consumers pay less for products and benefits U.S. companies and workers who are able to sell more goods and services overseas.

Social Security
    Trump: He has said repeatedly that he will save Social Security without making cuts.

GOP: Many in the party have argued the government needs to raise the retirement age, cut the growth of benefits or create personal savings accounts to prevent insolvency in the program.

Military commitments
    Trump: He has said the U.S. spends too much defending Japan, European allies and others who depend on U.S. military might and even has suggested that the U.S. might be better served if Japan had nuclear arms, a position he later recanted.

GOP: The party and much of the foreign policy establishment has long considered those commitments crucial to America’s influence and security, while agreeing with U.S. policy to limit the growth of nuclear-armed states. Japan in particular agreed to limit its defense capabilities after World War II.

Ukraine-Russia
    Trump: He has made sympathetic comments about Russian Leader Vladimir Putin, at points saying he would “get along very well with him.” The Trump campaign reportedly worked to keep out any suggestion in the GOP platform that the U.S. should give weapons to Ukraine for its fight with Russia, according to the Washington Post.

GOP: Mitt Romney, the 2012 nominee, called Russia “our No. 1 geopolitical foe.” Other top Republicans, including Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Bakersfield), have tried to pressure the Obama administration to send arms to Ukraine.

Immigration
    Trump: Trump has notably called for a massive border wall, mass deportations and a temporary ban on all Muslims entering the country.

GOP: Party leaders, in a postmortem following the 2012 election, called for an end to divisive rhetoric and for passing an immigration overhaul that could provide a pathway to citizenship for about 11 million immigrants in the country illegally. Still, many lawmakers campaigned on the threat of immigration, and the GOP-led House refused to consider an immigration overhaul that passed the Senate in 2013.

Planned Parenthood / abortion
    Trump: A former supporter of abortion rights, Trump now says he opposes abortion, except in cases of rape, incest or to protect the health of the mother. He has made inconsistent statements about funding other aspects of Planned Parenthood, including stating once “it does do wonderful things” for women’s health. But he ultimately promised not to fund the group.

GOP: Most Republicans are adamantly opposed to funding the group, with some even briefly threatening to shut down the government over the issue in 2015. The platform makes no exceptions in its opposition to abortion, in what major advocates called the most pro-life platform in a generation.

Transgender
    Trump: He said Caitlyn Jenner could use whichever bathroom she wanted. But in a May interview with the Washington Post, he said he would rescind President Obama’s directives designed to protect transgender Americans in schools and their health coverage. Trump expressed a willingness to “protect all people” but said the issue should be addressed at the state level.

GOP: The platform adopted this week says that Obama’s “edict to the states concerning restrooms, locker rooms and other facilities” — allowing transgender students to use the bathroom correlating with their chosen gender — is “illegal, dangerous and ignores privacy issues.” It adds: “We salute the several states which have filed suit against it.”

Financial regulation
    Trump: Trump supported language in the party platform to restore “the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933, which prohibits commercial banks from engaging in high-risk investment.” The issue is huge for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and other liberals who decried President Bill Clinton for repealing it and believe in breaking up big banks. Conversely, Trump said he would abolish Dodd-Frank, the financial regulatory legislation approved after the 2008 crisis.

GOP: The party’s financial wing has long opposed calls to restore Glass-Steagall, arguing that it would not have averted the financial crisis. The Chamber of Commerce, a stalwart GOP ally, said this week that its return would “only hurt our economy by attempting to turn back the clock more than 80 years.” Many Republicans support getting rid of Dodd-Frank.
      October 18, 2016 1:23 PM MDT

• Good answer Sapphic, I don't think there's anything else to add to.that.

October 18, 2016 2:00 PM MDT

Thank you.
      October 18, 2016 2:03 PM MDT

Ok.  
    Trade.
    Yes the establishment sold the American people out along time ago with deals such as NAFTA. (I'm 100% with Trump)
    SS
    Yes. Trump plans to make new jobs to fund SS (I am 100% with Trump)
    Immigration.
    Another example of the establishment selling out the American people.  Allowing illegals to come in and complete for jobs while driving down wages.  2012 platform said secure the border.  That some establishment came and said no...is not surprise.   (I am 100% with Trump)
    Military Commitments
    He has said the NATO members should pay their fee for being a member...I got no problem with that. Why should we pay for everything?
    Russian and Urkaine
    That is no in the 2012 platform.  Romney may have said something but that does not mean it is in the platform. The current platform says we support Ukraine.  Not sure how you take something out that was not there...
    PP and Abortion.
    Yes he was pro-choice. So he said he has the exceptions...most people do.  And he said he would not fund them. (I am 90% with Trump...I have no exceptions either.)
    Transgender.
    He said he would undo Obama's order. That is complying with the platform (I think it should be Males in Male Bathroom and Females in Females Bathroom)
    Financial Reform
    Another example of establishment selling out the American people.  Bowing to Wall Street bankers.
    (I agree 100% with Trump...repeal Dodd-Frank reinstate Glass-Steagull....that stuff about made my eyes glaze over.  But here is why: http://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/08/dodd-frank-versus-glass-steagall-how-do-they-compare/ )

So maybe I don't agree with the establishment Republican platform (No  wonder I dislike Bush) as much as I thought I did but I know it is still closer than the Dems.

Most of this stuff are things normal working class Republicans have been complaining about for decades, we finally have  candidate that represents us.

This post was edited by my2cents at October 18, 2016 2:36 PM MDT
      October 18, 2016 2:25 PM MDT

Rest my case. 
      October 18, 2016 2:29 PM MDT

That what? That I somehow am blindly following a party? No. I know there are things I disagree with the establishment Republicans on. I am still much closer to their platform than the Democrat platform. 
      October 18, 2016 5:30 PM MDT