Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We will never all get the vaccines. There will always be the block of ANTI VAX that will refuse to be part of it. Our Achilles Heel?

We will never all get the vaccines. There will always be the block of ANTI VAX that will refuse to be part of it. Our Achilles Heel?

They will always be the self-righteous oh so virtuous weakness in the plan. No way will they ever submit to anything for the good of mankind. Too selfish too self-centerred too in love with their own views.

And so it goes. We keep chasing our tail and never catch up. The fly in the ointment. The nail in the coffin.

Why not?

Posted - January 1, 2021

Responses

Here, 60% of senior health-care workers said they will not take the vaccination. WHAT? They should be fired.
      January 1, 2021 12:17 PM MST

What? SAY WHAT? In Toledo? Is there a "because" attached thereto? Health care workers ought to be first in line and most willing to be protected. Oh boy. I wonder if this attitude was even considered to be prevalent by those who worked their tails off to get a vaccine to market? Oh boy. Well you can lead a sap to health but you can't make him want it. Now what? Thank you for your reply E. Where do we go from here? That gobstomps me. You'd think they of all people would be most open to getting the vaccine. :(
      January 2, 2021 2:43 AM MST

So? Let them die - and if they refuse the vaccine, they should be refused health care until they die (and good riddance).
      January 2, 2021 2:55 AM MST

That is illegal in USA. Thank God.
      January 3, 2021 7:49 AM MST

People do not want to be the Guinna pig. 

If I we older I likely would take the vaccine. But I am not and believe I would make it without it. 

January 2, 2021 9:50 AM MST