Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The "head" is back in D.C. having ditched his annual showoff swanky mar a lago party. Why? Maybe to start a war with IRAN because he can?

The "head" is back in D.C. having ditched his annual showoff swanky mar a lago party. Why? Maybe to start a war with IRAN because he can?

Posted - January 1, 2021

Responses

He probably didn't want to hear everyone saying, "Sorry you lost the election," so he left before that could happen.  Those people paid a pretty penny for their tickets thinking they would be partying with the Trumps.  Too bad, so sad.  I don't feel sorry for any of them.  

January 1, 2021 7:28 AM MST

He is a coward. No doubt. A cowardly yellow chickensh** coward. And yet millions adore the chicken BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK. He is also a five-time fake bonespur draft dodger. He is also a compulsive congenital LIAR. He is also crazy as a loony tune in June and probably gazes at the moon as he moons it. Reprobate. Creep. Vermin. They love him! AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply L and the nifty graphic! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 1, 2021 2:18 PM MST
      January 1, 2021 10:34 AM MST

Maybe there was another outbreak  of bedbugs at  Mar a lago. Cheers and Happy  New Year!
      January 1, 2021 11:10 AM MST

Bedbugs? Ewww. I guess I missed that or forgot! Bedbugs and roaches and ants and mold? What his members deserve no doubt. Filthy habits breed bugs. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday to you and your family. STAY SAFE! :)
      January 2, 2021 2:28 AM MST

Actually, he can't really start a war at this point. That would require an act of Congress, which is highly unlikely in the next 19 days.
      January 1, 2021 11:37 AM MST

So the "head" can't order that a bomb be dropped somewhere over Iran? Okay. I'll take your word for it Stu. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      January 2, 2021 2:29 AM MST

I don't believe he can absent Congressional action.
      January 2, 2021 5:20 AM MST