Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » " To rhyme is divine" say some (well me). How far are YOU willing to go to rhyme? Very, not very or not at all?

" To rhyme is divine" say some (well me). How far are YOU willing to go to rhyme? Very, not very or not at all?

A rhyme in time saves the profane from being mundane or the mundane from being profane?

Posted - January 3, 2021

Responses

Dost thou pine to rhyme?

Ever swoon to see the June moon aboon a saloon in Cancun in the afternoon?

Do you opine fine wine in a stein as divine?

Come, chum, be numb from plumb rum...yum!

Four corps swore to implore Thorr not to explore the shore of Lapor, lest there be war.  

The gist of my list ...

Take time to rhyme.
    Show that you know
    How to allow  
    Your brain to refrain
    from the lull of the dull.
      January 3, 2021 12:10 PM MST

OK! That pushed me over the edge of admiration into ADORATION! ((hugs)) There! I guess I told you off bigly right? Thank you for always being willing to get into the spirit or the mood or just to play when its time to do that. Years ago on Answerbag I had a friend whose screen name was KEVIN who did the same thing. He always showed up in the mood I was in and was right there with the "right stuff" every time. Some folks are rigid and inflexible. Dour sour dull. Kevin wasn't nor are you. I know I've told you this before. Well it bears repeating. We are now entering the days of condolencing and it is going to get very grim. A chuckle from time to is like whistling in a dark tunnel. It distracts even if only momentarily. Thank you for your excellent reply Shuhak. So how are things (COVID) doing in your neck of the woods? Have you had to condolence anyone recently? This post was edited by RosieG at January 4, 2021 9:55 AM MST
      January 4, 2021 2:45 AM MST

By Osiris, the virus rate isn't great here (oh, dear).   

Thankfully, no one I know has died... yet  (the county count is up to 50).  
      January 4, 2021 10:14 AM MST

Here I am in the future answering you in the past! I LOVE that. So far we are unaware of any COVID deaths among those we know. So far. But Delta is having its way with everyone. We are now DOUBLEMASKING yet when we are out and about more folks are maskless than masking. Honestly Shuhak I can't figger them out. Are they simply stupid dumb or obstinate? Meanwhile cases are rising deaths are rising but intellect common sense keeps going down down down down down. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 26, 2021 3:09 AM MDT