Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wasn't it the quid pro quo extortion phone call to UKRAINE that got the duckhead impeached the first time? Is he going for a second peach?

Wasn't it the quid pro quo extortion phone call to UKRAINE that got the duckhead impeached the first time? Is he going for a second peach?

The extrotion phone call to the Secretary of the State of Georgia?

Boy the guy doesn't learn anything from anything do he? He be deaf dumb blind.

Okay will here we go. The only "head" IMPEACHED TWICE in the same administration for the SAME CRIME OF EXTORTION.

Bullheaded duckhead for sure.

What happens when you cross a bull and duck sexually? I dunno. A bullduck or duckbull? Ah. Duck-billed platypus. Close enough. Weird creatures platypi. Weird duckhead. My oh my oh my oh my.

Posted - January 4, 2021

Responses

Not a bright watt.

He's what one gets when they crosses a speechless pheasant with a speechless duck.   (forgive my language)
      January 4, 2021 12:41 PM MST

Oh m'dear there is NEVER anything you say that needs to be forgiven. But I appreciate the courtesy very bigly! It shows a lot of class! Thank you for your reply. So far I haven't heard a word from the duckhead about that call. Have you? Let the spin begin! Aarrgghh! :(
      January 5, 2021 1:42 AM MST

Insufficient time. Impeachment is no longer necessary, criminal charges are.
      January 4, 2021 2:30 PM MST

The problem is that they can't impeach bring criminal charges against a sitting president and once he's out of office, I'm not sure they will bother with this particular charge.  There are plenty of other charges they can get him on.    I'm eagerly awaiting the commencement of the law suits against Trump and his traveling circus in New York.  That should keep him and his attorneys busy for a while. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 5, 2021 6:26 AM MST
      January 4, 2021 3:51 PM MST

Sorry L. He was a sitting president when he was impeached the first time. So what do you mean "they can't impeach a sitting president"? Thanks sweetie.
      January 5, 2021 1:54 AM MST

My mistake - I shouldn't have said "impeach."  I should have said bring criminal charges against a sitting president.  
      January 5, 2021 6:24 AM MST

Oh. Sorry sweetie. I should have figgered that out! Thanks for your 4reply! :)
      January 5, 2021 6:46 AM MST

No worries. :)
      January 5, 2021 6:47 AM MST

:):):)
      August 24, 2021 6:25 AM MDT

They can bring criminal charges against him in 15 days - and conspiracy to subvert the Constitution is, I believe, a more serious crime than fraud or tax evasion, which is what New York State is after him for. Treason - it's still a capital crime.
      January 5, 2021 2:02 PM MST

Correct.  I believe if he's convicted of treason, the penalty is death by firing squad.  Isn't that what he wants to reinstate for others?  And don't bother to cover his eyes.  I want him to see those bullets coming at him full bore.
      January 5, 2021 2:13 PM MST

:):):)
      August 24, 2021 6:25 AM MDT

Last I heard a criminal investigation is being opened on this R. Did you ever see/hear anyone as stupid dumb as duckhead? He does the same dam* thing he did that got him in such big trouble. So today in Georgia if both Dems win Senate seats we will be tied in the Senate and our new veep Kamala Harris will be the deciding vote as President of the Senate. What riots will occur then? But wait! Buy now and get the second one free! Tomorrow in D.C. is gonna be the big show. The duckhead invites all his fans to be there because it will be a "WILD" time. His word not mine. What does "WILD" mean? Translation? Rioting in the streets. Geez. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 5, 2021 1:47 AM MST
      January 5, 2021 1:46 AM MST

Here is the link to CNN's transcript of the call....again tell me where this supposed threat or extortion is.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html
      January 5, 2021 4:25 PM MST