Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » A "real man" takes responsibility for his words and deeds. A "real man" respects women as well as men. What does that make Trump?

A "real man" takes responsibility for his words and deeds. A "real man" respects women as well as men. What does that make Trump?

Posted - October 18, 2016

Responses

A real jerk?
      October 18, 2016 11:09 PM MDT

You're very funnee hunnee! Three words and you totally nailed it. But you were very kind. You always are. There are a lotta words I could use that you never would. You are nicer than I am! Thank you for your reply and Happy  Wednesday Autumn! :) ((hugs))
      October 19, 2016 2:47 AM MDT

Aww rosie!! We truly live in sad times, and chivalry has just about disappeared. Thank you for your kind words. You too have a great day!!!
      October 19, 2016 8:55 AM MDT

You're welcome m'dear. What many folks aspire to these days used to be frowned upon/looked down upon. For example being polite/respectful used to be welcome and admirable. Now it is attacked as being "politically correct" which is apparently a bad thing.  I don't remember voting on it. Who decided, when and why? I don't get it. Thank you for your reply Autumn! :)
      October 20, 2016 2:15 AM MDT

Aww rosie!! We truly live in sad times, and chivalry has just about disappeared. Thank you for your kind words. You too have a great day!!!
      October 19, 2016 8:56 AM MDT

A quiche-eater...;-D...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Men_Don%27t_Eat_Quiche
      October 19, 2016 8:59 AM MDT

What about real women OS? I am not now nor have I ever  been a fan of quiche. Mahalo for your reply and Happy Thursday!  :)
      October 20, 2016 2:16 AM MDT
We're sorry!
We're sorry! We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.
Error code: d0e265