Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dickhead sez he will not attend the inauguration. Thank GOD! No one wants him there. Mike Pence, if invited, will. What is duckhead?

The dickhead sez he will not attend the inauguration. Thank GOD! No one wants him there. Mike Pence, if invited, will. What is duckhead?

A NO CLASS JACKA**.

His twitter privileges have been returned to him. Think he can be good or will he be cut off again due to lies and lies and whinya** complaining? Stay tuned. He can't help it. Can he? A tumbleweed. Goes wherever the wind blows. No direction. No control. Goes wherever the wind blows.

EDITED. The dickhead is now BANNED from Twitter. FOREVER. BANNED. I think he is also banned in other places too.

Posted - January 8, 2021

Responses

he never intended to attend.  he made that clear a long time ago.  Besides, if we think the 6th was bad, just wait until the 20th.  That's when the real war will break out.  The writings on the wall.  It won't matter where trump ends up - barricaded in the white house, in a loony bin, or fleeing to another country for sanctuary - he's already incited the unrest.  his followers and the rabble they attract are out there, and they won't just "go away".  They're brainwashed by his lies.
      January 8, 2021 11:43 AM MST

I had vague worries about President Obama being assassinated all during his 8 years Shuhak. I now have substantial worries that all DEMS and some Republicans will be targets of these weaponized radicalized nutjobs on behalf of the dickhead. Joe and Kamala and Nancy and Chuck specifically. How many millions of them(radicalized weaponized nutjobs) are there? Gonna be  tough sailing ahead. A rough ride. The lagacy of an evil madman. And still you have people defending him and wanting him.They're sick too! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to you! :) Some had their faces painted like a flag. These are the folks who get drunk at sports events and fight. Rabble rousing dimwits. Now they're gunned up to murder. SIGH.
      January 9, 2021 1:50 AM MST

Ten gets you one there will be at least one attempt to assassinate President Biden within a month. Drumpf's wackadoodle crackpots are the ones who got da guns.
      January 8, 2021 1:32 PM MST

Heaven forgive me, but that was a thought I had yesterday.  I am not a fearful person by nature, but I fear for Joe Biden.  The one thing that might prevent that from happening is that Kamala Harris would then be president and I think they might want her even less than Joe.  And, if they take out both of them, Pelosi becomes president - they'd really get their knickers in a twist then. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 9, 2021 1:51 AM MST
      January 8, 2021 2:45 PM MST

It's not just guns, either. Given that His Royal Orangeness is a fanboi of Tsar Vlad, Joe Biden also wants to be very careful drinking tea.
      January 8, 2021 3:49 PM MST

LOL ... you're right!
      January 8, 2021 7:43 PM MST

OMG! Buckle up. Joe needs a taster.
      January 9, 2021 1:53 AM MST

Polonium takes longer than that. By the time the taster started getting sick, the tea would be cold.
      January 9, 2021 4:03 PM MST

Oh. Well why do some poisons take effect immediately while others take longer to do the job? Unless the taster tasted and then we'd wait an hour to see if he/she died? Oboy. So poisoning isn't always predictable timing wise? Say you're slender. Will you die faster than if you weigh 400 lbs? Or does weight not matter? Which brings to mind this. How hard would it be for a hostile enemy to poison our drinking water? Or have deadly chemicals floating in the air we breathe? Is there any solid protection against that? Ways to do us in seem to be multiplying. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      January 10, 2021 2:20 AM MST

Ditto. :(:(:( no happy face at that possible potentiality.
      January 9, 2021 1:52 AM MST

Sadly I asked a question about that yesterday R. I think the dark days lie ahead of us. There are millions of them out there I suppose. Every member of every hate group is a dickhead fan. They are all crAZY LOONY TUNES or they wouldn't be so upset that he LOST. They have promised that is not the end. I think all DEM POLS and ALL REPUBLICAN POLS who did not continue kiss the dickhead a** are now in jeopardy. They found two pipe bombs. The plan was to capture and kill if they could get their hands on those people. The lack of security that allowed such a breach is now front and center. If we thought it was chaotic and dangerous before I think we are going to have to rethink that. All the while President Obama was president I worried that some redneck would try to take him out. Government used to be just something that did stuff for the people. Now it is the enemy or has been for 4 years. Meantime how many nutjobs have been energized to attack? Stay tuned. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      January 9, 2021 1:43 AM MST