Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What some/maybe many Republicans want to do is to find a way to get duck to resign. Dems are working on impeachment. I'd like a resign. YOU?

What some/maybe many Republicans want to do is to find a way to get duck to resign. Dems are working on impeachment. I'd like a resign. YOU?

Another impeachemtn? Been there done that. It did no dam* good at all. A RESIGN would be devine down NOW TODAY THIS MINIT. Get rid of soonest and move on.

SGH.

Posted - January 8, 2021

Responses

It's a little late for that.  It'd be like closing the barn doors AFTER the horses have escaped.

He needs to be removed - ASAP!  he isn't stable.

As fore impeachment... He'd love that.  It'd keep his name in the limelight longer...and he just LOVES attention.
      January 8, 2021 10:53 AM MST

In the olden days of vaudeville when an act STUNK and the he/she refused to leave the stage THE HOOK came out and pulled him/her off the stage BY THE NECK. Who/whom is the hook we have available to do that? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) I wonder what dipstick has in store for us today?
      January 9, 2021 3:28 AM MST

Won't happen. His Royal Orangeness will be dragged out of the WH on January 20, screaming and clutching a pacifier. There just isn't enough time either for an impeachment or to invoke the 25th - both take longer than a fortnight.
    He won't resign, his detachment from reality won't permit it. I actually believe that he's deranged - he believes his own lies.
      January 8, 2021 2:11 PM MST

I seriously doubt Trump could be persuaded to resign and the only reason I wouldn't want to see that or see him impeached and run out of office is that Pence will be in a position to pardon the Trump Traveling circus and for me, that's unacceptable.
      January 8, 2021 2:43 PM MST

Would Vanilla Mike do a Gerry Ford? Ford's lasting legacy was his pardoning of Nixon BEFORE he was even indicted, setting a dangerous precedent. It precipitated Jimmy Carter's landslide win in 1976, the voting public didn't like it.
      January 8, 2021 2:47 PM MST

I would not be at all surprised if he were to do that.  There is something odd about Pence that makes the hair on my arms stand up when I hear him speak.

EDIT:  After posting this, I was on Yahoo and came across an article indicating that after Trump's throwing Pence under the bus by saying Pence didn't have the courage to do the right thing, Pence was never so angry as he was at that.  So, if that's the case, maybe no pardon for Trump.  That would show Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/angry-pence-navigates-fallout-rupture-100017188.html This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 9, 2021 9:01 AM MST
      January 8, 2021 2:50 PM MST

:):):)
      January 9, 2021 9:01 AM MST

:):):)
      January 9, 2021 3:40 AM MST

He has been deranged for decades. All that was missing was the POWER so he could unleash the nutsy crackpot and fly to the moon. Well the dipstick lovers voted for him and gave him the POWER and you see what that hath wrought upon the world. Now the dipstick viciously turned on pence and yet pence refuses to entertain the idea of invoking the 25th amendment. Why I do not know. There is no love lost between them. Pence has bellycrawled the entire 4 years and this is the thanks he gets from the dipstick. How does it end? I dunno. Buckle up. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday to you! :)
      January 9, 2021 3:32 AM MST

I suppose, in some way. Pence may feel that to encourage using the 25th Amendment, he could be considered as being at Trump's petty level.  Or, it could just be that it is too close to the end of Trump's term to take any meaningful action.  If Pence has any scintilla of hope to run for president in 2024, maybe he thinks this will hurt his chances.  "What chances," you ask?
      January 9, 2021 6:37 AM MST

Well at the end he did the right thing KNOWING that dickhead would turn on him. That's something. Whatever he does he and his family are now targets of the insurrectionists. He knows that too. I just heard something unsettling. There are plans by these folks for January 17 January 19 and of course January 20 during the inauguration. That can't be good. They said this is just the beginning. I don't think they were joking. When do we get to where the fear ends? I wish I knew. Thank you for your reply L. I'm going to ask.
      January 9, 2021 6:41 AM MST

Well, the powers that be have been forewarned.  They can begin to do something meaningful to either prevent ay untoward actions or deal with them immediately if they pop up.
      January 9, 2021 6:45 AM MST

Dipstick turned viciously on pence. Maybe pence won't be so apt to want to do anything for him. Pence is being appreciated for simply doing his job. Maybe that will be enough. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 9, 2021 3:39 AM MST