Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FBI is tracking finding charging insurrectionists. How would YOU like to have the FBI on your case?

FBI is tracking finding charging insurrectionists. How would YOU like to have the FBI on your case?

Is it the FBI who always gets its "man/woman/creep/thug/cretin/crook/jerk/dipstick"?

Posted - January 8, 2021

Responses

There has already been photos released of capital police opening up baracades  to let rioters in and photos of capital police having their photo taking with rioters. I think that shows they put Trump above their duty and I hope they are fired before Biden takes over. There are also reports that the capital  police refused offers of additional  police forces but they refused and I think there is something fishy about. Thanks to Trump and his anti mask mentality the identity of a lot of the rioters will be discovered because they didn't wear coronviris masks. Cheers and happy first weekend of 2021!
      January 8, 2021 11:00 AM MST

The whole event shouts conspiracy colluding planning. It was too easy for them to stroll in. We have all that film and I'm sure the professionals will be reviewing it frame by frame and tracking catching charging these loony tune nutjobs. Sad that. Whom can we trust? What segment of government did dickhead not ravage and despoil? The crackpot robots still want him. The stupid dumbs still think he won and was cheated. How many millions of crackpots who still WANT the dickhead are there? I'm afraid to find out but find out we will. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday to you and your family. Could you ever have conceived of such a reality as this? If someone wrote a novel about such a happening could you believe any of it? Yet here we are. :( This post was edited by RosieG at January 9, 2021 2:10 AM MST
      January 9, 2021 2:09 AM MST

I worked for them for a few days undercover.
      January 8, 2021 7:03 PM MST

I'm very glad it was only "for a few days". Dangerous work that. I won't even ask about it because I know you can't speak in detail. Well one question. Did you approach them or did they approach you? But well you don't have to answer that if you can't. Leading a double life...working undercover when disclosure would get you killed? I can't even almost imagine doing that as a profession. Thank you for your reply E. Were you scared at any time? I'm scared just thinking about it. I'm not the bravest person.:)
      January 9, 2021 2:05 AM MST