Active Now

Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists bragged and threatened "WE ARE COMING FOR YOU". GUESS WHAT?

The TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists bragged and threatened "WE ARE COMING FOR YOU". GUESS WHAT?

One by one they are being rounded up arrested and put in the loony bin/hoose gow. GUESS WHO was actually being "come for"? C'mon! GUESS?

Posted - January 11, 2021

Responses

Nancy. I watched a news clip last night of rioters calling out Nancy Nancy were are you hidden Nancy I thought it was horrible even  more horrible that Trump said that he loved those peaple. Cheers!
      January 11, 2021 11:45 AM MST

That's not what I meant Nanoose. It is the imbecilic insurrectionists who are actually the ones BEING COME FOR. One by one they're caught. The nooses were for Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence but because of extremely lucky actions they are still alive. But every single one of them is being tracked down and WILL BE CAUGHT AND CHARGED AND TRIED AND CONVICTED FOR insurrection. The insurrectionists are the ones being come for. That was my meaning I guess I did not make it clearly enough. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2021 11:51 AM MST
      January 11, 2021 11:50 AM MST