Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Republicans begin to back impeachment in 'vote of conscience'". They have one?

"Republicans begin to back impeachment in 'vote of conscience'". They have one?

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

No.  They just want to save face. They're as guilty as he is.  However, if they condemn him now, perhaps come election time the people will have forgot and they can keep their jobs.
      January 13, 2021 11:54 AM MST

I dunno. From what I'm reading these dipsticks are getting excoriated by their constituents and in editorials and opinion articles in the local newspapers. REAMED is what they are being done to so I expect maybe they DARE NOT not support the impeachment. How the worms turn. Sheesh. But to attribute that to "CONSCIENCE" is absurd ludicrous and ridiculous! Another save face lie. Stupid aren't they? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 13, 2021 11:57 AM MST

They NEED to be held accountable.  But we all know they'll find some way to weasel out of it.
      January 13, 2021 1:54 PM MST

Held accountable and be PUNISHED for aiding and abetting the insurrection which led to the death of five people. Chances of that happening? Maybe very good. It seems the participants who supported the TRAITOR DON and made him victim are getting a rash of sh** when they go back home from their constituents and in opinion pieces and editorials in the local newspapers. They are all becoming PARIAHS. Fitting. So we'll see how far down the dung rung it goes. We know it began at the "higesht" level with the "head". Hope we don't have to wait months. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 14, 2021 4:11 AM MST