Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 25th amendment activation discussin. SECOND IMPEACHEMENT a done deal. REMOVAL FROM OFFICE BY SENATE CONSENT?

25th amendment activation discussin. SECOND IMPEACHEMENT a done deal. REMOVAL FROM OFFICE BY SENATE CONSENT?

Stay tuned. Anything is possible. Where there's life there's hope. I hope I hope I hope

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

This is all a joke. 

Everyone knows they won't use the 25th.  The Republicans may speak of it, but they won't do it.  Not only would they risk losing face, but they'd have to own up to the fact that they had a lot to do with creating the situation.  Pence is too milquetoast (no balls).  Democrats don't have the backing.  And who cares what the people want?  The government isn't about them, it's about party and who has the biggest ****.

Impeachment?  Pfft!  That's nothing but a small smudge on one's record (like this idiot cares about his record).  By the time they get all the paperwork done he'll be long gone... skipped the country... free to continue spreading his lies and conspiracy theories without concern of retribution.
      January 13, 2021 11:46 AM MST

Maybe there is no practical point to a second impeachment m'dear. But the fact that TRAITOR DON lost the popular vote TWICE and is the only president ever to be impeached TWICE? That is a psychological and emotional burr under his skin that will never go away. It will be recorded written down and always mentioned when he is. TWO TIME IMPEACHED former president. I think it's worth it to rub it in. Remember TRAITOR DON has a VERY THIN SKIN so it will hurt and sting every time. He will also have that to justify rationalize attack making him also the most whinya** prez in the world. Just my take on it. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. How far away are your from Sacramento? This post was edited by RosieG at January 13, 2021 2:08 PM MST
      January 13, 2021 11:52 AM MST

Knowing him, he'll brag about it.... (trump - I'm the most impeached president - ever.  No one's even come close to being impeached as many times as me.  And you know they tried, but they just couldn't cut it.)  

I'm over 60 miles from Sac.
      January 13, 2021 2:12 PM MST

I dunno m'dear. But mebbe so. The guy is a crackpot from head to toe so anything is possible. Thank you for your reply. Being at least an hour drive away should be enough cushion to protect you. Fingers crossed it won't be as bad as we think. Maybe it's just a bunch of hokum meant to instill fear? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 14, 2021 3:55 AM MST

There isn't time. Even Moscow Mitch has turned his back on his former Führer, but although his support within the GOP is leaching, it's not doing so quickly enough for the two thirds majority to be reached before his term is history anyway.
      January 14, 2021 2:36 AM MST

Well I think the Senate gets the vote next week R and could possibly maybe vote to impeach AND REMOVE FROM OFFICE. I don't know what the odds are pro or con but I did read that MIGHT BE a possibility. So we'll wait and see. I read that an ex-president can be impeached retroactively just to get it on the record. And the SENATE at 12.01 noon on January 20 will be 50-50 with Kamala Harris being the deciding vote as President of the Senate. So mebbe possibly perhaps? Thank you for your reply! Do you believe in miracles? I shall ask.
      January 14, 2021 3:58 AM MST