Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think it would be fitting and proper for TRAITOR DON to serve out his life sentence in the same prison as his insurrectionists. DON'T YOU?

I think it would be fitting and proper for TRAITOR DON to serve out his life sentence in the same prison as his insurrectionists. DON'T YOU?

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

Insurrectionists should be hung... executed... NOT put in prison.  
      January 13, 2021 11:29 AM MST

But that is too easy Shuhak. Day after day after day after day for years reliving your humiliation. That is so much more satisfying to me than immediate extinction. Why should he get off so easy when he put us through HE** for 4 long years. See my point? You can fry the insurrectionists for all I care. It's TRAITOR DON who needs to live in prison for a VERY LONG TIME! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      January 13, 2021 11:41 AM MST

Do you really think that if they put him in prison it'd be the same as if they put someone like you or me in prison?  Not hardly.  If they put him in a "real" prison he'd be ****** up the backside and shived by the end of day 1.  No, he'd get his own private prison, complete with special treatment and compensations... all paid for with taxpayer money.   Don't get me wrong.  I understand where you're coming from, but unfortunately, that's not how it works.

January 13, 2021 12:07 PM MST

How about ISOLATION? SOLITARY CONFINEMENT? Forbidden from communicating in any way with the outside world? I wouldn't care if he ate filet mignon and ate off of 18 K gold plates. If I never had to hear him or see him again I'd be much obliged. Seriously! Let him go from 400 lbs to 800 lbs for all I care.  Let him eat 20 meals a day. No skin off my nose. Let him sleep on silk sheets and have cashmere coverlets. JUST MAKE SURE WE NEVER SEE HIM OR HEAR HIM AGAIN. NO BOOKS. NO ARTICLES. NO INTERVIEWS. Could you live with that because I sure could. Any day of the week. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 13, 2021 1:55 PM MST
      January 13, 2021 12:29 PM MST