Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The NATIONAL GUARD will be in D.C. on Inauguration day. 15,000 STRONG. They will shoot to kill insurrectionists who attack. EXCITED?

The NATIONAL GUARD will be in D.C. on Inauguration day. 15,000 STRONG. They will shoot to kill insurrectionists who attack. EXCITED?

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

If that's actually true, then all I can say is... it's about time!
      January 13, 2021 11:28 AM MST

That's what I read m'dear. Large Print...15,000 National Guard to be sent to Washington, D.C. in advance of Inauguration day. Smaller print...they will be carrying weapons.

Is the National Guard normally not weaponized? If so I didn't know that. Thank you for your reply Walt. How far are you from your STATE CAPITOL? :)
      January 13, 2021 11:43 AM MST

I don't mean to sound cruel or uncaring, but I hope they do shoot them.  That's the only way to stop this rabble.  If they don't start putting it down now it'll only escalate.  

I'm over 60 miles from Sacramento.

January 13, 2021 2:07 PM MST

I'm with you Shuhak. No quibbling at all. The insurrectionists are like deranged mad dogs whose bite will kill you. They came equipped with nooses and wrist ties and murdered 5 people. They must be PUT DOWN. I don't think that's cruel at all. Elsewise otherwise they will murder all of us. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to you m'dear. Okay. So 60 miles should be safe enough. I expect the hordes of maurauding weaponized mad dogs will spill over into the surrounding areas. How many will there be nationally? I don't know but stay inside. They could also be setting landmines or bombs or whatevers in the surrounding neighborhoods. Imagine we have come to this? In your wildest nightmare this could never be happening. But it is and so we cope.
      January 14, 2021 1:23 AM MST

When all is said and done, they are predicting 20,000 national guard in DC - that's more military than we have in the Middle East.  Great.
      January 13, 2021 3:03 PM MST

Geez L. Now it's 20,000? In D.C. Whaddabout in all the capitols in all the states? How far out of the capitols will the mad dogs go to set fire smash windows and murder? I dunno. We'll find out. I keep trying to figure out how one congenital liar could have caused this. I heard that 80% of the Republican party believes the 2020 prez election was fraudulent. That' TRAITOR DON won by a landslide and that the election was stolen. The massive conspiracy that would have taken boggles the mind. But that is what they allegedly believe. I believe if true that all of them support the insurrectionists. how can it be otherwise? Dear dear dear. What's next? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to you! :)
      January 14, 2021 1:34 AM MST

I'm not sure if there are 20,000 there already, but that's the number that will be there for the inauguration.  You're right about how many followers of Trump's believe he won.  I didn't think there were that many low-IQ people in this country.  I don't know what's next, but I fear we are about to find out.  Happy Thursday. :)
      January 14, 2021 6:44 AM MST

Every day we get a day closer to Inauguration Day. I have no idea how it will go. Worst case best case a draw? We'll find out! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 14, 2021 6:49 AM MST

I just hope there isn't a sniper somewhere.
      January 14, 2021 6:50 AM MST

I can't think why there wouldn't be honey. I hope they put Joe and Kamala behind a bullet proof something. I know there are metal-piercing bullets. I hope there is something no bullet can penetrate. Well thick steel would work but I think we want to actually SEE Joe and Kamala get sworn in. I don't know how they will protect them. A complete suit of armor head to toe with the visor up so we can see their faces? Extreme? SIGH. I dunno. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 14, 2021 6:53 AM MST

Pelosi is next in line behind them...they are safe. 
      January 14, 2021 6:55 AM MST

The glass they use in bulletproof car windows could be used in front of them.  
      January 14, 2021 2:22 PM MST

So there is something that can STOP a bullet from piercing it then L? Seriously? A bullet that can penetrate steel would not penetrate glass? What manner of miracle is it made of then? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 15, 2021 4:01 AM MST

"Modern “bulletproof” glass was first patented by French chemist, Édouard Bénédictus in 1909. Layering: Bullet-resistant glass is made of layers of different polycarbonate plastics (such as Makroclear™, Cryolon or Tuffak) in-between layers of glass to help absorb the impact of a bullet."

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+bulletproof+glass+made+of&rlz=1C1GYPO_enUS928US928&oq=what+is+bulletproof+glass+made+of&aqs=chrome.0.0i457j0i22i30j0i10i22i30l2.8184j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
      January 15, 2021 6:44 AM MST

Thank you for the info and the link sweetie. I shall click on it after I post this! :)
      January 15, 2021 6:48 AM MST

The disappointing thing is that it seems necessary. Trump's SA Brownshirts seem intent on re-enacting Kristallnacht. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at January 14, 2021 1:23 AM MST
      January 13, 2021 3:21 PM MST

Arnold Schwarzenegger put out a message in which he mentioned that R. The horror of it. Living it here now in America? Of all the topics we've ever discussed during all the years we've chatted on two internet social sites did you ever think it would be THIS? Well the unbelievable happened and is happening and I imagine will continue to happen until we can figure out a way to stop it. Is it stoppable? Honestly I don't know. I fear not. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      January 14, 2021 1:30 AM MST

Excited...nope.
      January 14, 2021 6:56 AM MST