Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How far do you live from YOUR state capitol? Are you worried about what will occur there on January 20, 2021?

How far do you live from YOUR state capitol? Are you worried about what will occur there on January 20, 2021?

Posted - January 13, 2021

Responses

Hi sweetie! How goes it? Well I think you are safely far enough away. You know what I wonder Liv? If this is all hype and overblown? Might it be a tempest in a teapot? I don't know. I think I shall ask. Never having lived through anything like this before I simply don't know. Thank you for your reply Liv and Happy Thursday to you and yours! :)  STAY SAFE! :)
      January 14, 2021 1:57 AM MST

luckily I no longer live in the states so I don’t have to worry
    but When I did I lived about 20-25 mins away from the capitol city 

I lived in NH tho which is a pretty small state anyway 
    I lived in one of the larger cities so I’m sure there will be shenanigans going on there anyway 
      January 14, 2021 9:00 AM MST

Well I'm glad you're safe. These are not good times for anyone. Too many awful things going on in the world. Thank you for your reply a m b e r and Happy Friday to you and yours! :)
      January 15, 2021 2:26 AM MST

• Argentina has provinces instead of states, but our provinces have the same function as your states.  I live in the City of Buenos Aires, so I don't have a provincial capital.  The City of Buenos Aires seceded from the Province of Buenos Aires in 1880.  My house is 5,1 km from the city government building and 3,8 km from the national capitol building.

Both peaceful protests and riots happen in Buenos Aires, but I don't worry about them.  I've never participated in a protest, and I don't want to join a riot.
      January 15, 2021 12:02 AM MST

Thank you for your informative reply Sirena. I'm glad you are not worrying about anything going on in your country that could be a threat to your life. How is your country doing fighting the virus? Is your government in control and doing whatever it can to protect its citizens? Take care and STAY SAFE. Happy Friday m'dear! :)
      January 15, 2021 2:31 AM MST

• I don't think the virus will be under control until more people get vaccines.  The number of new cases decreases, then immediately increases.  There's no trend toward decreasing new cases.
      January 17, 2021 8:46 PM MST

I think you're absolutely right! Here's to that happening a lot faster than it is right now! Thank you for your reply Sirena and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 18, 2021 2:38 PM MST
      January 18, 2021 2:37 PM MST