Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here's something GUARANTEED to make you laugh! Ever hear of DILLIGAF?

Here's something GUARANTEED to make you laugh! Ever hear of DILLIGAF?

It comes direct from my Aussie friend. DILLIGAF.

"Do I look Like I Give a F---?"

What is it in reference to you ask? Anything and everything that bores you. All the gibberish and palaver and lies and assertions and accusations and flat out LIES. All the posturing and threatening and bullsh** others take as GOD'S TRUTH when we know it isn't. I DILLIGAF the lot of them.

Just DILLIGAF and you'll be fine. DILLIGAF. My newest favorite acronym.

Posted - January 14, 2021

Responses

I showed Maureen that - she accused me of corrupting a sweet old lady's innocence ... XD
      January 14, 2021 2:22 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahaha! AS IF! Look. Give Maureen a hug from me! The two of you are way precious! Honestly that DILLIGAF set me up for having a very good day. It floats in my head now. DILLIGAF to TRAITOR DON. DILLIGAF to the imbecilic insurrectionists. DILLIGAF to all and to all a good night! Well no...not to ALL. Only to those who are deserving of it. It's kinda nice to carry with me something that can make me laugh. There isn't much else to laugh about so well thank you again R. Funny how a word or two can change your outlook isn't it? I'm gonna ask! :)
      January 14, 2021 3:05 AM MST