Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Traitor Don is FURIOUS that no one is defending him. He has TURNED ON rudyg and says he doesn't want to pay him anymore! SAY WHAT?

Traitor Don is FURIOUS that no one is defending him. He has TURNED ON rudyg and says he doesn't want to pay him anymore! SAY WHAT?

After all rudyg done for TRAITOR DON he too is being thrown under the bus?

This is a surprise because?

Didn't TRAITOR DON kinda sorta already threw  Jared under the bus for soething? Blaming HIM for the TRAITOR DON failure which we all know he never does. Only others he trusts do the failing and the poor whinya** victim gets blamed for it.

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE.

Beautiful poetic justic. The rudyg who humiliated himself and jeopardized himself is now just another expendable enemy to TRAITOR DON. When does he turn on Ivanka or maybe she will do anything to please him. i mean ANYTHING. I dunno. I do know that TRAITOR DON traitors everyone and treasons everyone.

All his business pals have pulled back on him. No one to call and complain too any more. They are all DONE with him after his last stupid pet trick on January 6.

Watch him squirm. Watch him blame and attack and insult.

HE IS COMING FOR YOU TOO.

Posted - January 14, 2021

Responses

It will probablly come back to bite Trump because law firms arn't going to represent someone who has a history of not paying. I was reading that the law firms that represented  Trump in the first impeachment refused to represent him in the second one. Maybe all the respectfull Law firms will refuse to work for him and Trump will have to hire a second rate law firm that advertises on late late night TV - the  Earl and Earl Law Firm. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 15, 2021 2:51 AM MST
      January 14, 2021 4:25 PM MST

I expect ambulance chasers and shysters will work for anyone at anytime even a well-know cheapskate deadbeat who stiffs those he owes. I betcha there are lawyers who adore TRAITOR DON. Why don't they offer to represent him? I"m gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 15, 2021 2:52 AM MST