Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I never thought I'd have a kind word to say about a CHENEY. Well I was wrong. Liz Cheney gave a remarkable speech. She is a leader. Agree?

I never thought I'd have a kind word to say about a CHENEY. Well I was wrong. Liz Cheney gave a remarkable speech. She is a leader. Agree?

Posted - January 14, 2021

Responses

Are politicians leaders? A leader earns respect by virtue of character. A politician demands respect by virtue of office. Politicians are elected positions and, as such, are considered public servants whose duty it is to represent the interests of their constituents.

Unfortunately, many of our public servants are now trying to hammer their constituents into submission by whatever means they feel is necessary. At one time, the politicians had much respect for the citizens who voted them into office. I wish I could say the same about them today.

To be fair, there are some who actually respect and care for the citizens and the welfare of the country as a whole but they are few in number.
      January 14, 2021 9:42 AM MST

She is currently the leader of the Rep Conference....but there is now a movement within the House to remove her. 
      January 14, 2021 6:51 PM MST