Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We ought not be panicking like this. We ought to have been prepared for it. Prepared for what?

We ought not be panicking like this. We ought to have been prepared for it. Prepared for what?

Being attacked from within by our "own" people. We knew the hate groups would eventually attack. They have been building up their armories at home year after year after year after therafter and after that even believe it or not! . If it were an attack by FOREIGN TERRORISTS we would not be reacting like this.

The very fact that it is WHITE SUPREMACIST DOMESTIC TERRORISTS FROM ALL THE HATE GROUPS FINALLY FILLING OUT THEIR DESTINY FOR THEIR VERY EXISTENCE? That is what is the thing we never expected to experience ON THIS LEVEL.

Sure here a rat there a rat everywhere a rat rat. We've dealt with them for hundreds of years. But this scale this breadth this heighth this depth? GINNED UP BY AND LED BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

Who is ever ready for THAT?

So while we see his belongings being taken out of the residence. See the ticking down of the clock that ends his power. We wonder how we can ever repay  him for this. What can we do to him in return to show our dying appreciation for all he has done (and will do with his dying breath if he can you know that right?) to our country for himself at our expense". It deserves more than attention or a mention. It deserves our full and lengthy microscopic investigation constant endless trials. When he dies his kids will take his place.. Instead of committing him to an insane asylum decades ago they let him alone to "let him be him".

Posted - January 15, 2021

Responses

Ouch. Negativity in full regalia. Righteous negativity. One third of US people kill off a another third while the third watch. What kind of vile information is disseminated by Trump to stoke the fears of macho individualists afraid to lose whatever little piece of macho they have left. The Proud Boys! A hard rains going to fall around Trump and his minions before things improve. Biden is cooler than Trump okay? This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 15, 2021 10:05 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 10:01 AM MST

Fingers crossed it will get better m'dear. NO GUARANTEES. Some pols are afraid of the colleagues! The hate groups have come to their own. We KNEW they were weaponizing over the years. We KNEW they would turn on us sometime. We did not KNOW that their leader would be TRAITOR DON! THAT WAS AND IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A SHOCK. How we get back up, dust ourselves off and starr all over again will depend on this....DO WE HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF? Are we namby pambies who are spineless like the Republicans who ALLOWED TRAITOR DON to do whatever he wanted to do? I don't know. We will see. Thank you for your reply CW and Happy Friday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE m'dear! :)
      January 15, 2021 10:09 AM MST

Through all my suffering unlike before, it helps to have  a friend who has a good mind for universal peace Rosie. No violence allowed except in real need. Like fighting back Trumpists! Trump just loves capital punishment and advocates it. He's mean. No real compassion from Trump. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 15, 2021 10:57 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 10:19 AM MST

Right back atcha my friend! RIGHT BACK ATCHA! I do appreciate your sharing your observations with us. I cannot recall offhand when I might have disagreed with thee. Can you? It matters not. Stay the course. I mean what else can we do if we refuse to give up roll over and play dead? Are you and your family doing OK viruswise? This post was edited by RosieG at January 16, 2021 3:12 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 11:02 AM MST

Yup Rosie.. So far myself and three older brothers are clear. But my good friends dad died from it and so did a nice guy coworker I knew. He was 63. He was self destructive and smoke so much to eventually cough his esophagus out. He was recovering at The Milton Rehabilitation Center where he felt fine Sunday but died Thursday. Just four days with a weakened immune system being fed drinking food and losing 30 to 40 pds. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 16, 2021 3:12 AM MST
      January 15, 2021 4:00 PM MST

Double condolences to you CW. Some struggle and suffer for weeks and then pass on. With others they are hospitalized and gone in days. Jim's best friend Alan lost his daughter recently. From being diagnosed to hospitalized to death took 5 days! Her underlying condition was that she was obese. Just in her 30's. SIGH. Thank you for your informative reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      January 16, 2021 3:25 AM MST

Wow!I'm sorry Rosie. I really am. Wouldn't death be a form.of freedom too. Think anout that. Being obese is no fun. Dying in yoyr 30's though is ridiculous.

January 16, 2021 8:51 PM MST

Well freedom from life is definitely what death is. We don't KNOW what comes after. Many believe nothing. What you see here and now is all there is. Others believe in a hereafter. I never met her but I think her life was not a happy one. So perhaps now she is in a better somewhere? I hope so. It's not natural for parents to outlive their children. Our son David passed away from cancer that he fought for about 5 years. That was in 2019. Many parents experience that and well it is just unnatural. We are all facing a lot more dying and death because of this virus. Condolences in advance to all of us. I'm pretty sure we will be needing them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday almost Sunday CW! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 17, 2021 5:57 AM MST
      January 17, 2021 12:25 AM MST

This nation is full of itself.  It proudly boasts of having the greatest military on the face of the planet.  It has arsenals of weapons that could destroy all life on the plant 20 times over.  It arrogantly brags, "No one can touch us!"  But what it fails to see is the corruption it has bolstered within its very borders.  It claims "justice for all", but provides justice for a few.  With enough money, anyone can do whatever is right in their own eyes.  The country is so concerned with ensuring that everyone has their rights (above al others), that it fails to dispense true justice.  The very "invasion" the country said could never happen, isn't coming from a foreign country, but from inside its very borders... and yet it is blinded by arrogance that it refuses to see it.
      January 15, 2021 11:54 AM MST

Yes! The bullheaded Americans other countries say. We are the living stupid and macho culture. Glean what you will of it, but, some dude on the subway muttered to himself petulantly saying "Wer'e all azzholes" Remember?" And that commercial on the web advertising a pregnancy test said with the spoken words from a teenager with her announcing. "Well' I don't see anything wrong with getting pregnant. Everybody else is" That was retarded and bothered me.  This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at January 15, 2021 6:10 PM MST
      January 15, 2021 5:09 PM MST

Some in the military or ex participated in the insurrection. Some in our policing also participated. Some or maybe many REPUBLICAN pols facilitated enabled supported and guided all of it. TRAITORS all of them. CONFEDERACY rises its ugly again. They never died. They multiplied. And with the lynchpin TRAITOR DON to lead them on there was no turning back. That there are millions of traitors living in the United States of America is tragic shocking disgusting devastating. SIGH. What comes next? Guess. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak. Which day will be the worst? Now it's said that the TRAITORS won't show up in D.C. what with over 20,000 National Guard who are there just waiting for the nutjob crackpot lobotomized  and WEAPONIZED  TRAITOR DON imbecilic insurrectionists. They will go everywhere elsewhere in cities and towns and do the damage there. I can hardly wait. Well that's a lie! So what? THE BIG LIE that millions bought and still buy exists bigly. My oh my. THAT BIG LIE has legs. This post was edited by RosieG at January 16, 2021 10:03 AM MST
      January 16, 2021 3:30 AM MST

It was a failed coup - plain and simple.
      January 16, 2021 10:04 AM MST

Usually a coup succeeds or fails and that's the end of it. This is just the beginning Shuhak. They will not stop until they are stopped and I don't see that happening any time soon. We have been put on notice. They want TRAITOR DON as the president. They will murder and are willing to die trying. When did any other coup EVER present that? I'm just saying I think our future will not be easy. Having to fight the white supremacist domestic terrorists that breed like maggots and instruct their progeny to take over and continue on. I'm old. You aren't. No skin off my nose. SIGH. Just my take on it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 16, 2021 10:16 AM MST