Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HOW SWEET IT IS! Family and friends are phoning in tips to the FBI. Those who are arrested are COOPERATING FULLY! HOW SWEET IT IS?

HOW SWEET IT IS! Family and friends are phoning in tips to the FBI. Those who are arrested are COOPERATING FULLY! HOW SWEET IT IS?

Posted - January 15, 2021

Responses

Got  a feeling that by January 20th the FBI will find out so much that almost every republican will vote to impeach and remove Trump. Also figure that Rudy will spill the beans on Trump because Trump has been talking about not paying him. Cheers and happy weekend!

January 15, 2021 12:02 PM MST

Well m'dear there are just a few days for that to happen. Today is the 16th. AARRGGHH! TRAITOR DON always stiffs people. He is a cheapskate deadbeat. I think rudyg holds out hope of a pardon. I wonder will TRAITOR DON still pardon him even if he stiffs him? I dunno. Maybe TRAITOR DON will do a carte blanche pardon for every REPUBLICAN? Bet he'd never pardon a dem for anything. Anyway buckle up. Hold on tight. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      January 16, 2021 6:59 AM MST