Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Our friend SPUNKY called this to my attention which never occurred to me. Did it occur to thee?

Our friend SPUNKY called this to my attention which never occurred to me. Did it occur to thee?

There was no attempt to evacuate the president to a secure safe location. NONE WHATSOEVER.

Asking why is absurdly ludicrous.

He engineered it. He planned it. He had nothing to fear. EVERYONE AROUND HIM KNEW THAT. Did you?

Posted - January 16, 2021

Responses

No offence here, but - Duh!

the dude was actually calling up members of congress telling them to overthrow the election.   This post was edited by Shuhak at January 16, 2021 12:11 PM MST
      January 16, 2021 10:33 AM MST

No offense taken sweetie.  I totally missed that and just wondered aloud if others did too. So it isn't stopping. It may be accelerating. What do you think the next TRAITOR DON-based crisis will be? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 16, 2021 10:37 AM MST

They knew Trump was in no danger because the rioters were for him not against him. This is a awfull thought but I have been thinking that maybe the reason Trump is leaving the WH in the morning is because he knows that there is a bomb set to go off at noon.  I really don.t think that is going to happening but with Trump you never no. Cheers and happy weekend!
      January 16, 2021 10:59 AM MST

If there is a God in heaven, pray he doesn't allow such a thing to happen.
      January 16, 2021 12:12 PM MST