Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Ivanka eyes Florida to launch her political career." TRAITOR DON rides off into the sun. Guess what's coming in after him?

"Ivanka eyes Florida to launch her political career." TRAITOR DON rides off into the sun. Guess what's coming in after him?

Donjohnjurr, Eric, Lara (a wife or mistress), Tiffany and Barron take over Republican politics. Jared too. Don't forget him. After them? TRAITOR DON has grandkids. After them? The greats. Welcome to the era of TRAITOR DON. We had the Roosevelts and the Kennedy's and the Bushes. SIGH.

Ready?

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

Theodore and Franklin were not closely related. Bobby and Teddy were never POTUS, Teddy never really was a possibility - even pre-Chappaquiddick he had a reputation for drunkenness.
    I can't see the Trumps forming a political dynasty either, given that Junior, Eric and Jared are likely to be occupying the cells next to Daddy, and Ivanka shows herself to be a vapid airhead every time she opens her mouth.
      January 18, 2021 1:27 AM MST

You speak logically m'dear. How do I stop you from doing that? May I remind you that 74 MILLION airheads voted for TRAITOR DON in 2020? If that can be and it is why would the same airheads NOT vote for and embrace the progeny? I hope you're right of course. Bobby was murdered before he got a chance to become president. I think he had a dam* fine chance of it. He was more caring than Jack and had a real feel for what people suffered through. Ted became a fine Senator. I don't know what kind of president he would have been but the chappaquidick scandal sunk any chance he had to try it out. You can't see the TRATOR DON spawn forming a political dynasty? Haven't they already done just that? Anyway. There is no stopping what is meant to be and possibly perhaps that eventuality was meant to be. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      January 18, 2021 1:36 AM MST