Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So much for OPERATION WARPSPEED. "State pauses its use of COVID 19 Moderna vaccine after suspected ALLERGIC REACTION in San Diego." WHAT?

So much for OPERATION WARPSPEED. "State pauses its use of COVID 19 Moderna vaccine after suspected ALLERGIC REACTION in San Diego." WHAT?

Well ya see they WARPSPED the whole dam* thing to please TRAITOR DON which means everything was short sheeted and accelerated INCLUDING the trials. DUH! You get what you pay for.

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

I'd worry more if they didn't pause it.

I would expect such a stop as it is a new vaccine against a new and rather peculiar disease. The doctors and manufacturers need to ascertain if the reported case is as normal for pretty well all vaccines (i.e. one or two individuals in tens of thousands are allergic to something within the vaccine), or is something specific that might mean the vaccine has to be modified. 

When I had my annual flu jab a few months ago I was asked if I am allergic to eggs. That's because some vaccines include albumen, to which a few people are allergic. The flu vaccines have been around for a long time though, so the risk of a reaction is known and easily catered for. (I don't know if they can obtain a vaccine to a different recipe for such people.)
      January 18, 2021 3:41 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Durdle. The point I am making is that taking more time would have allowed a broader base to participate in the trials. ALLERGIC REACTIONS you want to have happen during the trials not durring the release if the drug to the public. I was in a trial.. STAGE 3. FOR TWO YEARS. More time more participants more examining more testing more assurance that nothing was missed. Just my take on it. It was for a drug called CALCITONIN to build bone strength for those with osteoporosis. The entire trials took quite a few years to complete. Not slam bang thank you mam. Don't blink or you will miss it! :( This post was edited by RosieG at January 18, 2021 1:46 PM MST
      January 18, 2021 1:44 PM MST