Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » 70 million people think the election was stolen.. Any of 'em in the military??

70 million people think the election was stolen.. Any of 'em in the military??

If Trump got just short of HALF the votes, certainly just short of HALF the military voted for him.  Certainly, these soldiers are amongst the National Guard supposedly PROTECTING Biden this Wednesday. 

Is that gonna pose a problem?  Aren't just short of HALF those soldiers the same as the rioters??? 

excon

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

But strangely in the contested states there were countries were military ballots all went to Biden.  

I believe the military will defend the Capital. 

But given that there is video of Capital police moving gates and allowing the attendees (some BLM and some right wing crazies) into the building...I do understand the worry. 

But I do believe that if the Sergeant of Arms in both House and Senate (both answer to the leaders) would have allowed the CP Chief to request NG, it would have been a very different outcome. Shame on Mitch and Pelosi.

Not every Trump supporter is a rioter. In fact of the 100s of thousands there only a couple hundred rioted and not all of those were Trump supporters.  This post was edited by my2cents at January 18, 2021 11:54 AM MST
      January 18, 2021 9:06 AM MST

Hello my:

IF they CHEATED with the military ballots, WHY didn't Trump present that evidence in court??  If you tell me they did, and the judge didn't want to see it, that means you're accusing ALL 50 judges, many of whom are Trump appointees, and three of his Supreme Court picks, of being CORRUPT..

One corrupt judge maybe..  2 corrupt judges doubtful..  But, ALL of 'em just doesn't pass the smell test.

excon This post was edited by excon at January 18, 2021 11:54 AM MST
      January 18, 2021 9:39 AM MST

What court even listened to evidence?  None. Dismissed...no standing. Dismissed...cannot file until after election. Dismissed...should have filed before election.  

Only one case over ballots was heard. WI over the Democracy in the Park event. And if that was legal voting.  Or early voting or vote harvesting.  It was a 3-4 decision in WI Supremes for legal.  It was appealed to SCOTUS said they would not take it up until after Jan 20....(cowards) 

So you agree any county with all Biden military votes is likely fraud involved? 

We just wanted a forensic audit of the ballots and machines.  Have not got it yet. We may have if not for the storming of the Capital. Cruz and others were working on it. But the riot stopped it all.  Another reason I believe some CP and for the NG refusal happened to stop the objections.  4 or 5 of these states legislatures had written letters to Pence asking him to kick it back to them. (Pence would not do it) but the objections would have bought some time. 
      January 18, 2021 9:53 AM MST

Yea and those 70 million people need an intervention.
      January 18, 2021 9:12 AM MST

some of them might be in the military
      January 18, 2021 1:23 PM MST