Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "ACCEPTING A PARDON IS A CONFESSION OF GUILT". Dare TRAITOR DON self-pardon?

"ACCEPTING A PARDON IS A CONFESSION OF GUILT". Dare TRAITOR DON self-pardon?

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

He would  if he could but he can't so he shant. Cheers!
      January 18, 2021 12:05 PM MST

My cuppa tea m'dear. To rhyme is divine and fine and thine and mine! Thank you for your poetry Nanoose! Appreciate it! :)
      January 18, 2021 12:38 PM MST

After the 6th, he knows he's guilty, and that he will stand trial (impeachment trial).  What has he got to lose?
      January 18, 2021 12:05 PM MST

Well I know what we EXPECT will happen and I know what we would LIKE to have happen. I don't know what WILL happen. Anything is possible in this day and age. SIGH. We just want to get through every day. Jim walked up to the golf course with his mobile golf caddy. Masked of course. He will do some practicing. It's a nice day here and he does get a bit antsy. Oh the golf course is 9 holes and about two blocks away. On the premises. So he's good for a couple of hours practicing. He has his cell phone if I need t reach him. Poor guy. Used to be tennis on Wednesdays Golf on Saturdays erranding with me Tuesday and Thursday and putzing around doing whatever guy stuff needed doing Monday and Friday. No longer. No putzing. No going out to see what's out there. You NEED something. You go get it and make it quick and come home. Kinda takes the magic out of meandering! I never did that. My life really hasn't changed that much. Well sometimes we'd go ut and putz around together. No goal in mind. Too chancy to do that now. Too scary. Well YOU know. It's not like we're living it and you aren't. At least no fires and clean air for you. You really had a horrible few months but made it through to here. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 18, 2021 12:35 PM MST