Active Now

Spunky
CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The FIVE TIME FAKE BONESPUR DRAFT DODGER not only wants a 21-gun salute but also a RED CARPET. ACADEMY AWARDS? Is anyone else as insulted?

The FIVE TIME FAKE BONESPUR DRAFT DODGER not only wants a 21-gun salute but also a RED CARPET. ACADEMY AWARDS? Is anyone else as insulted?

HOW DARE HE CLOAK HIMSELF IN THE TRAPPING OF HONORABLE MEN WHEN HE HAS DISHONORED THEM, THEIR SERVICE AND THE COUNTRY?

HOW DARE HE?

WHO IS GOING TO GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS? WHO IS GOING TO TELL HIM NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AN HONORABLE MAN YOU ARE A TRAITOR AND AN INSURRECTIONIST INCITER AND THUS YOU ARE MOST DISHONORABLE DESPICABLE AND UNWORTHILY UNDESERVING.

Posted - January 18, 2021

Responses

Let him have his 21 gun salute while  he is standing on a red carpet only if he is willing to be the target. You will need a red carpet so helps make the blood and gore not look so awful. This post was edited by Kittigate at January 19, 2021 1:58 AM MST
      January 19, 2021 1:52 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! ((HUGS))  Can you guess how much I LOVE this reply Kg? What gave me away?

Honestly and sincerely I can't imagine a bigger insult to the country and our military than to treat him as if he were someone who did much good. He called those who volunteered for military service LOSERS. He five-time fake bonespurred out of the military because he is a draft dodger COWARD. He said he didn't like heroes and insulted John McCain. He insulted the gold star families. As far as I'm concerned he wiped his a** with them and this is what his final act will be? Of all the things he could do he does this? AND PEOPLE GO ALONG WITH IT AGAIN? Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine. :)
      January 19, 2021 2:02 AM MST

You'd need a brown carpet, given what His Royal Orangeness is full of.
      January 19, 2021 3:01 AM MST

He might want it, he won't get it. As soon as 46 is inaugurated, 45 is no longer Commander-in-Chief, so the military can and will ignore him.
      January 19, 2021 3:03 AM MST