Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which of the many TRAITOR DON SPAWN do you think will run for president first? Why?

Which of the many TRAITOR DON SPAWN do you think will run for president first? Why?

Posted - January 19, 2021

Responses

It actually doesn't matter, I think it's highly unlikely that the GOP will ever nominate another Trump.
      January 19, 2021 2:59 AM MST

You wouldn't kid me woulja R? You're not toying with me are ya? No. I don't think you would do that. So that is your belief then? Think the GOP will survive all of this and move on? What about all the traitors in the party currently? The ones who conspired/colluded with TRAITOR DON and the insurrectionists? Will the GOP kick them out? SIGH. I know. You don't KNOW for sure but this is what you think for now. From your lips to the universe may it be so. Now is the GOP behind every Republican candidate even at the local levels? Or do they focus on the big guns? House and Senate and President? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine. :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 19, 2021 3:08 AM MST
      January 19, 2021 3:07 AM MST