Active Now

Malizz
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dueling Presidents. The dumbsh** don wants to lift COVID travel restrictions. What else does dumbsh**don wanna do before he slinks away?:

Dueling Presidents. The dumbsh** don wants to lift COVID travel restrictions. What else does dumbsh**don wanna do before he slinks away?:

He would LOVE to infect everyone who doesn't a**kiss him before he slinks away in DISGRACE with his special TRAITOR DON COVID 19 BRAND virus. He wants to brand all of us who disadore disapparove diss despise him. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

That would lift him to HE**..or down.

He would end his shameful term REJOICING at how many of us he caused to die. This I KNOW Because of all the vile villains ever borne he gets the gold star.

Posted - January 19, 2021

Responses

Speaking of Covid-19, who and what is to blame for the wild-fire type spread of the disease in Southern California? Is that Trumps fault too? Or is it due to the incompetence of the state's politicians and policies?

This whole blame game circus has gotten out of control. There comes a time when people need to stop blaming others for their own shortcomings and to take responsibility for their own actions.
      January 19, 2021 9:25 AM MST

The fault lies with people not doing as they are instructed.  Instead, they complain, blame others (politicians) for their situation, and sue... all while parading around, brazenly declaring that they will do as they please to do!  (I will not wear a mask!  I will go and visit whomever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want, and with as many people as I want!"  

Since they refuse to listen and obey, the problem escalates and they sink further and further into misery.  The further they sink into misery, the more they complain, blame others, and sue.... all the while screaming that they will do as they please to do.  And so we all spiral downwards, until eventually, there will be no way to ever rise up.

People should be concerned about others and not just about themselves.  But that's not the "american" way.
      January 19, 2021 10:20 AM MST

Actually, the fault doesn't lie with just the people.  I did say that people need to stop blaming others and take responsibility for their own actions.

On the same hand though, the politicians also need to stop passing the blame off onto the people for their own inadequate and inept handling of the virus in the first place. There was a whole lot of confusion when this all started. Everyone was caught off guard.

The fault also lies with everyone involved. It lies with the people, the government, the medical establishment, the manufacturers of medical supplies, the distributors of said supplies, etc. As I said, "people" need to take responsibility for their own actions.
      January 19, 2021 11:14 AM MST

That they do... that they do!
      January 19, 2021 12:12 PM MST

:):):)
      June 15, 2021 6:06 AM MDT

he will do as much damage as he possible can ... just for spite.  he's a little child throwing a temper tantrum.  Unfortunately, his childish tantrums have "adult" consequences (but hes too infantile to understand that).
      January 19, 2021 10:24 AM MST

What are the odds that Joe and Kamala end up dead? I am very worried. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.! :)
      January 19, 2021 12:49 PM MST

I always said that this country would fall within 50 years.  But if they get sniped, it'll fall this year.
      January 19, 2021 12:56 PM MST

Sigh. I HOPE we're wrong. Time will tell. I read that the mobs who insurrected turned on the former white house occupants and accused him of selling out the country. Whether true or not I don't know. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      January 21, 2021 12:54 PM MST